thirty-nine.

Y/N POV

"Y/N I really want to kiss you."

"Okay..." I said nervously.

Gavin cupped my chin in his hand and started leaning in closer. I couldn't look at him anymore so I just closed my eyes and went with the flow. When Gavin's soft lips touched mine I began to tremble. Gavin pulled away and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Gavin I really like you but I don't think that we should rush into whatever this is between us. Let's be friends for a while and see where that goes." I said.

"I could definitely do that. As long as you're comfortable that's all that matters." Gavin said.

"Cool." I said.

I started yawning and I figured that it was time that I call it a night. "You want me to carry you upstairs?" Gavin asked.

"Please." I said very politely.

Gavin's pull me closer to him and I wrapped my legs around his waist. For some reason we started laughing at each other on the way upstairs.

"I'll go back downstairs and sleep on the couch. In case any bad guys come on I'll hit them with a two piece and it's all good." Gavin said.

"Nope. You're sleeping with me. Okay that sounded really wrong. You're sleeping in my bed, with me, because you're my cuddle buddy." I said.

"Yeah that sounds better than just sleeping with you." Gavin said.

Gavin got into bed with me and pulled me closer to him. I laid my head on his chest and I could hear his strong heartbeat. It feels good having someone to cuddle with, as I laid there I began thinking about my sister. Hopefully Raina can get Reese the help she needs for the problems she's having. Gavin started running his fingers through my hair and anyone who knows me, if you run your finger though my hair I fuck with you. If you play in my hair long enough I will fall asleep and that's exactly what happened. I fell asleep in Gavin's arms and it felt pretty damn good.

~

"Y/N wake up."

"Go away Gavin I just wanna sleep." I said.

I buried my face in my pillow and pulled the covers back on me. Gavin started playing in my hair again and I let out a really loud moan. "You want me to stop?" Gavin said.

"Keep going. That feels good." I said.

Eventually I woke up and when I turned my head and opened my eyes Gavin was in my bed, playing in my hair. I didn't say much of anything because I was still trying to wake up. I wiped the crust out of my eyes and asked, "Why are you looking at me like?"

"I always wondered what an angel looked like when she was asleep now I know." Gavin said.

"Stop making me blush. It's too early for this." I said.

"Is it too early for a good morning kiss?" Gavin asked.

"Nope." I said.

I leaned forward and gave Gavin a few pecks on the lips. Well...we tried to keep the kiss PG but it didn't work out that way. Gavin bit my bottom lip and I almost jumped on top of him, literally. He started kissing down my neck and I had to remind myself that we were taking things slow, I mean really slow. We both pulled away breathless and I sat up against the headboard so I could gather my thoughts. I took my phone off the charger and checked all of my messages. When I saw Reese's name in the notifications my heart started beating really fast.