twenty-seven

Y/N POV

"Dinah stop that tickles." I said.

"Get ready because here comes the tickle monster." Dinah said.

Dinah is laying on top of me and she's tickling the hell out of me. I'm trying to get away from here but she's just too strong for me. "Okay Dinah! Mercy!" I yelled.

"Haha and once again I am the tickle champion of the world." Dinah said confidently.

"The reason you won was because I'm still tired from you having sex with me a few minutes ago." I said.

"Did I put the sleeper on you this time?" Dinah asked.

"You always put the sleeper on me Dinah." I said.

"I got something for you and I think you're really going to like it." Dinah said.

Dinah got out of bed and told me to close my eyes while she she went and got my surprise. I felt Dinah sit back down on the bed and she told me to open my box. Inside Dinah's hand was cute little black box with a ring inside it.

 Inside Dinah's hand was cute little black box with a ring inside it

"Dinah are you asking me to marry you?" I asked.

"No babygirl. We haven't got there yet. But this is a promise ring. I promise from now on that I'm not going to let anyone come between us. From on I got you. No matter what you need I'm gonna be there for you. And I promise that I'll never stop believing in you." Dinah said.

I put my hands over my eyes because I didn't want Dinah see me crying again. Dinah took my hands away from my eyes and wiped my tears away with her thumbs. "Do you accept my promise ring or no?" Dinah asked.

"Of course I accept it Dinah." I said.

Dinah smiled and placed the ring on my ring finger. It was so shiny and it looked so beautiful. I pulled Dinah on for a kiss and she held onto me really tight. "I love you so much Y/N." Dinah said.

"I love you too Dinah." I said.

"You do realize that I'm going to give you an even better ring one day right?" I asked.

"I do. But not too soon though." Dinah said.

Dinah and I had a little quickie before taking a shower. Then we did it again in the shower. Since it was a lazy day I decided to wear some joggers and a long sleeve shirt. "So what are you going to do today princess?" Dinah asked.

"I'm gonna go to the gym and work out. Since my wonderful father doesn't want to train me I'm going to train every chance I get. I have to be in tip top shape by the summer and in order for that to happen I need to start now." I said.

"Y/N 2.0 I can't wait to meet her." Dinah said.

"What's your plan for today?" I asked.

"I have to help my mom clean the house but after that I'm picking you up from the gym and I'm taking you out for ice cream." Dinah said.