forty-three

So it's prom night and I'm actually looking forward to it. Earlier today Reese, Normani and myself went to see Shaquita and Lee Lee to get our hair done. Normani made it very clear to Shaquita that she better get there on time or she was gonna find someone else to do her hair. Let's just say that Shaquita didn't want to lose any money so she got there two hours before we did. After we got our hair did we chilled for a few hours then we got dressed.

⬇️Your prom dress⬇️

Finding the perfect prom dress wasn't has as difficult as I thought it would be

Finding the perfect prom dress wasn't has as difficult as I thought it would be. All of the girls were wearing either red or blue dresses, I decided to be different and wear white. If someone spills anything on my dress tonight I'm prepared to throw hands with them. Even though prom night is supposed I be a happy occasion in kinda sad. I always imagined my mom helping me get ready on prom night but instead I have my sister to help me get ready.

"You decent yet?" Reese asked.

"Yeah come in." I said.

Reese came in and helped me fasten my bracelets. "You look beautiful Y/N." Reese said.

"Thank you. So do you. The dress looks really good on you." I said.

"Tori said she can't wait to see me in and she couldn't wait to get me out of it." I said.

"Y'all are nasty." I said.

"I'm pretty sure Gavin feels the same way about you. And I know that you want him to get you out of that dress tonight." Reese said.

The thought has crossed my mind a few times but Gavin and I are just friends. Since Gavin and I have been talking sex has never come up in our conversations. It just not something that we want to do which is crazy because if I was him I would be trying to get with all of this sexiness. But at least I know he's not hanging out with me in hopes of getting in my pants.

"Girls your dates are here!" Dad yelled.

"Time to go get laid." Reese said.

"No bitch that's you." I said.

I grabbed my clutch off the dresser and made my way downstairs. I held on to the railing and slowly made my way down the stairs.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs I was in total shock. Gavin was wearing a tux. He had a white blazer with a black slacks and a black bow tie. He even cut his hair, he looked like an extremely tall James Bond.

⬇️Gavin's tux⬇️