twenty-eight

Y/N POV

After having a good time celebrating thanksgiving with Dinah's family I was tired as hell but I didn't want to take a nap. Dad went straight to bed and Reese went up to her room so she could get on the phone with Tori. Me on the other hand was still hungry. So I went into the kitchen and got a snack. I got a really sharp knife out of the drawer and began working on my fresh pineapple. "You're seriously not going to eat that whole thing are you?" Dinah asked.

"Watch me." I said.

I cut the pineapple into chunks and put them into a large bowl. I picked Dinah up and sat her down on the counter. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we started making out on the counter. When we pulled away I smiled and gave Dinah a few more pecks on the lips. "Did you have fun at my house today?" Dinah asked.

"I did. Your aunt Leilani is funny as hell. If my mom was here she would've loved it too." I said.

The holidays are always tough for our family because it doesn't feel right without my mom. My mom loved the holidays. The cooking all day, shopping for gifts, and being surrounded by family. She loved it all.

"Let's go upstairs and bother Reese. She's all in her feelings about dad not letting her see Tori and I feel being a bitch today." I said.

I grabbed my bottle of water and bowl of pineapples and made my way upstairs to my sister's room. When I opened the door Reese was sitting up against the headboard looking like a lost puppy. Dinah and I sat down on the bed and Dinah sat behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Hey bitch!" I said to my sad sister.

"Babe be nice." Dinah said.

"What's wrong with you Reese?" I asked.

"I miss my baby. It's been almost a month and dad still won't let Tori be my girlfriend." Reese said.

"Well Tori should've at least taken you on date before she ate you like the last supper." I said.

"Y/N I couldn't help it, it just happened." Reese said.

"Here's my question Reese, when did you start dipping in the lady pond?" Dinah asked.

I turned and gave Dinah a kiss on the cheek. That's the question I've been meaning to ask since Reese admitted that she and Tori had something going on. "Answer the damn question Reese!" I demanded.

"We started talking while I was with Marcus but it was just friendly stuff. After I got shot things were kinda starting to get serious but she was dating Alessia so we just remained friends and now we're here." Reese said.

"Is Tori the first girl you've had romantic feelings for?" I asked.

"Oh hell no. Tori is not the only girl that I have bust it open for." Reese said.

"Who was the first?" I asked.

"Her name was Raina and I met her at this college party. See what had happened was, some of Marcus's sorry ass homeboys wanted to buy weed from him so we went to the college they were at. Marcus went around selling his weed and I sat in the corner checking out the party. I started getting a little thirsty so I went for the punch bowl and that's when I heard this raspy voice say, "You might not want to mess with that babygirl someone spiked it a few minutes ago." I looked up and there was this six foot hazel eyes goddess standing next to me." Reese said.