sixteen.

Y/N POV

My weekend with Dinah was so much fun. The date was great, minus the drunk guy in the park and my dad scaring Dinah. We cuddled all night and Sunday morning she made me breakfast in bed. Since her parents had to go to one of their car dealerships and handle some business Seth and Regina hung out with Dinah and I. Regina nearly talked me to death and Seth sat in my lap all nice quiet while we watched tv.

Once Dinah and I got them to take a nap we cuddled and kissed for a solid hour. Later that evening I had dinner the with Hansens then Dinah took me home. Dinah was about to give me a goodnight kiss but my wonderful father ruined it. I was mad as hell that I didn't get a goodnight kiss from my Poly Princess. But that's okay I get to see her at school this morning.

After doing my morning routine of running, showering, arguing with my sister, and cussing out her boyfriend. I was ready to go to school. When we pulled up in the parking lot Dinah had just pulled in.

"Babe!" Dinah yelled.

Dinah started running towards me, I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She gave me a kiss and said, "I missed you."

"I missed you more." I said.

"Impossible I missed you more than that." Dinah said.

"Would you two get a room please?" Reese asked rudely.

I turned around and said, "Your just mad that my girlfriend is sexier than your sorry ass boyfriend."

I put Dinah down and gave her another kiss. Lauren and Normani pulled up together and then Tori showed up. I was wondering where Ally and Camila were but Dinah said they were already in the classroom. We hugged it out one time then we started towards the building. Dinah was wearing this high waisted jeans that made her ass look perfectly round. I squeezed Dinah's ass cheeks and she playfully said, "Hands off babe."

"Ugh fine." I said.

Dinah and I held hands as we walked through the hallways to our class. We sit in our seats and wait for Mrs. Rivera to begin her boring lesson on Romeo and Juliet. Dinah kept falling asleep while we were reading and I had to kick the leg of her chair to wake her up.

The rest of the day was a drag until lunch time because there was a fight between to girls. This tall junior was bullying a sophomore and I guess the sophomore got feed up and knocked the fuck out of the taller girl. Gym was boring as usual, we played volleyball and I honestly didn't like. But I did enjoy looking at Dinah's ass in those booty shorts. After class we and changed out of our clothes, Dinah finished changing before I did so she left. That left me alone with Kendall.

"Are you happy with Dinah?" Kendall asked.

"Yes I am very happy with Dinah. Why do you want to know?" I asked.

Kendall made a bold move and straddled my waist then wrapped her arms around my neck. I felt so uncomfortable and I wished Kendall get the hell off me. "Everyone knows that Dinah Jane Hansen is the biggest player that this school has ever seen. There's no way that she settle down and be committed to one person. Once a player always a player." Kendall said.

"People change. Dinah's proving to me every single day that's she's trying to be a better person and she's making me a better person too." I said.

"You're hot and super popular and so am I. You and I could be the ultimate power couple around here. Plus I can give you that boxing career you've always dreamed about." Kendall said.

Kendall really hit a nerve when she mentioned boxing. I love boxing more than anything in the world and that's what I want to do with my life. If there's a way for me to do what I love, I think I should take the chance.