fifteen.

Y/N POV

So Marcus gave Reese one of his cars for the weekend and we're on the way the way to meet little Nate. We would've been there sooner but Lauren and Normami were taking too long to answer the door. When I picked the lock on Lauren's door and walked into her house, I could Normani calling Lauren daddy. Those two have sex way too much. I quietly snuck back out and waited with Tori and Reese in the car.

"You nervous?" Reese asked.

"Not really I'm just a little anxious that's all." I said.

Reese cussed this dude out in Italian because some asshole cut her off when she tried to switch lanes. I looked down at my phone and I had a text from my girlfriend. It feels weird saying girlfriend but a good kind of weird.

🙈😍❤️DinahJane❤️😍🙈: I was thinking about you so I decided to text you and see how you were doing ☺️😘😋

Me: I'm fine☺️ I just wish you would tell me where we're going for our date tonight😔

🙈😍❤️DinahJane❤️😍🙈: don't worry about that babe I promise that you're gonna like it 😋

Me: what should I wear?

🙈😍❤️DinahJane❤️😍🙈: just dress casual and I will pick you up at 7 😉

Me: I'll see you later 😘😘

"Who the hell was that?" Normani asked.

"None of your damn business Mani." I said.

"That was Dinah, Y/N's new girlfriend."  Tori said.

I started blushing mad hard them Normani thumped me behind the ear. "When were you gonna tell us?" Normani asked.

"I was gonna tell you today. Dinah came over and apologized for messing up. She asked me to be her girlfriend and now we're together." I said.

"Pay up Mani I won the bet." Lauren said.

"No you didn't, I won." Normani said.

"You said it would take a month for Y/N and Dinah to get together. I said a week so therefore I won." Lauren said.

I turned around and asked, "You guys bid on my love life?"

"Yep. But if it make you feel any better I ship the hell out of you and Dinah." Normani said.

"Thanks. I ship you guys too." I said.

Reese parked the car in front of nice brownstone and looked at the address written down on the piece of paper. "Looks like we're here." Reese said.

"I'll go in first then I'll come back for you guys." I said.

I got out of the car and walked up the steps. I was about to knock on the door but then I saw that there was a doorbell so I pushed the button. The palms of my hands were sweaty and I was starting to get a little nervous. What if the girls and I drove all this way and this guy wasn't home? I rang the doorbell one more time and I could hear loud footsteps coming from the other side of the door.

The door opened and a tall blue eyed guy walked out. Sure enough he was the guy I bumped into at Raquel's funeral. "Are you Andrew?" I asked.

"Yeah that's me and you are Y/N." He said.

"Umm sorry for showing up unannounced like this. Raquel told me about you and I really wanted meet you and your son." I said.

"It's alright, come on in." Andrew said.