Chapter 15

Enjoy this chapter with a bunch of feels.
-

                  Selena's P.O.V

                    -a month later-

       Joel and I have been dating for a month now. I wouldn't trade that month for anything, even though we have been dating for a month we haven't said 'I love you'. I think we just need to take our time, and say it when we really mean it.

I currently live with my mom again; she told me everything is going to be better now. So far it has.

      My mom and Joel's mom and grandma know we're dating. Even the guys from CNCO, they all approved for their best friend; which I was glad. Even the fans knew.

      Although we got a bunch of hate for being together we did get some positivity. I was so scared to tell them because whenever Joel asked me out on La Banda I was literally being threaten to kill myself. I didn't want to know what they thought about me when they found out I was his girlfriend.

       It wasn't as bad as I thought though; Joel was by my side and told me everything was going to be fine. That the fans can't choose who he dates. It made me feel way better, yet again he always makes me feel good.

I didn't want to seem like a baby but the hate got so much in my head, why did they hate me so much? Most importantly, do they still support Joel?

I was interrupted by my thoughts when I received a message. I got my phone and it was Joel.

-from my potato 👅💗 -
Hola mi amor, what are you doing?

-to my potato 👅💗-
Nothing lol 😛 y tú? Que paso?

-from my potato 👅💗-
I'm not doing anything, haha I just wanted to know what my babygirl was doing 😇

-to my potato 👅💗-
Awe Joel. Lol you're literally great 😘

-

Joel didn't answer which was odd because he always answered. I heard a knock on my front door; I wonder who it could be.

"Surprise." Joel said as soon as I opened the door. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I just wanted to surprise my beautiful girlfriend." Oh how I enjoyed hearing the word girlfriend from him.

"How sweet of you." I giggled. "I know." He joked. "Well come on in you dork." I told him. "I'm your dork." He smirked.

"Que quieres hacer?" I asked him. "How about we go to a fair?" He asked. "Sure! Let me just change!" I didn't let him answer I ran up to my room to change.

I already had my make up and my hair done. My hair was straight and my make up was natural. I decided to wear my loose white crop top, my black skinny jeans/leggings, white converse and denim jacket. (Outfit above)

As I was brushing my hair I received a notification coming from my phone. I checked it and it was a tweet from Joel.

@itsjoelpimentel: Fair with bae today 😉💞

I smiled at the tweet, I quickly liked it (which btw I don't know why it's not a fav anymore) & retweeted.

    I headed down stairs to find my boyfriend in the couch, his eyes glued on his phone. He's probably following fans or something.