Chapter 27

a/n: okay guys so this book is almost coming to an end. So meanwhile enjoy these last few chapters (: I hope you guys enjoy these longer chapters and stuff haha anyways enjoy.

---

-Selena's P.O.V-
*5 months later*

It's been five great months with Joel. We usually spend everyday together, however right now he's been at the studio recording new music.

I been really really excited for what Cnco has for the fans.

I have listened to a couple of songs and they seriously are killing it.

They're also very tired, but that doesn't stop them; I've seriously watch them work their butts off. They are very humble and dedicated.

They all have the same goal and that's why they make sure to give their 110%.

I was beyond proud for all of them, they are making it so far.

I was currently in the studio with them, I was listening to them record their new music.

"Guys that sounded amazing!" I said. They sounded incredible.

"Thanks Sel." They all said at the same time. I giggled and kept hearing them record.

---

After hearing them record a new song, they finally finished, and were happy with the last product.

"Ready to go home?" Joel asked, I nodded and stood up from the couch they had at the studio.

Joel grabbed my hand and we went outside, "you did great babe." I smiled. "Well you are my good luck charm." He smirked.

"Oh shut up." He shook his head. "Make me Reyes." "I will Pimentel." I crashed my lips onto his. He grabbed my waist while I put my arms around his neck.

I bit his bottom lip, and then pulled away.

I giggled at his reaction, "told you I could shut you up."

He rolled his eyes. "You can't just leave me off like that."

"But I did Mr. Pimentel." I said. Finally I win and he looses.

"But no! That was teasing." He kept arguing. I just smirked at him, I began to walk to the car, leaving him all behind.

I was walking onto I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I got turned around to face Joel.

He didn't say anything but began to kiss my cheek, then moved to my forehead, and finally my lips.

The kiss began to get heated, he moved his hands down to my butt, he then squeezed it making me gasp.

He pulled away leaving me out of breath. He got inside of the car leaving me amused.

He rolled down the window, "are you getting in or not?" He smirked.

I opened the door and got in. "I hate you." I said.

"You love me, that was just payback." He chuckled. I hit his arm, "don't ever do that again. Especially out in public." I told him.