Chapter 14

Joel's P.O.V

      "Well I'm glad you feel that way. Selena will you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?"

I did it. I grew a pair and asked her out. I wondered what was going through her mind. How did she feel?

"No...."
-

   "No fucking way! Joel I will love too, you finally asked me." She giggled. She ran up to me and engaged me in a hug.

   "I'm so happy you said yes!" I told her, as I hugged her tightly. She's mine.

    "I'm so happy you asked." She said. When I'm with Selena I feel way different than I felt for other girls. She's very different. In a good way, everything about her is perfect.

---- Next day ----

"Joel! I swear to-" I didn't let her finished, I grabbed and carried her over my shoulder. We were enjoying our little moment together, and then Yoandri invited us to his place. Selena didn't want to go so I might of forced her; by carrying her.

I put her inside my car, I went to the drivers seat I looked at her and she seemed mad. "Babe.." She began to laugh. I gave her a confused look.

"You will be the one to drag his girlfriend out of the house just so we can see your best friend." She giggled. I was still confused. "What?" I asked.

"Oh my god, and guys say we're confusing or whatever. I'm saying you're a great friend because you will drop everything if it meant for a friend." She smiled.

"I mean I know he will do the same for me. Even if it's going to just going to each others houses." I told her. I know he will, he's that friend that will help you out, be there for you, listen and etc. he's genially great.

"I understand. Ally is the same person, all I will want to do is hangout out and she'll come over with a bunch of food and movies." She giggled.

"Ok! We're here." I said as I pulled up to Yoandri's driveway. I grabbed Selena's hand and went up to his front door. When I knocked it immediately flung open. "Someone was waiting." Selena smirked.

"Whatever." Yoandri playfully rolled his eyes. "Come on in." He moved out the way letting me and Selena to go inside.

"What do you guys wanna do?" He asked us, "Doesn't matter." I replied, not really sure of what we should do.

I grabbed Sel by her waist and sat her in my lap. "Is their something I should know?" Yoandri asked while raising an eyebrow. Oh I knew I forgot to tell someone, note to self to tell my mom and grandma about us.

"Oh um I asked Sel to be my girlfriend yesterday." I said, I know they get along, but how will he react at this?

"Tú." Yoandri gave the eye to Sel. "Me?" She asked. "Yes! You!" "What about me?" She seemed kinda nervous, I was nervous. Why will he give her the eye?

"You! ME ESTÁS ROBANDO A MI POTATO!" Yoandri cried out. Are you kidding me. "Are you serious?" She laughed. "That's not funny! Me and Joel were suppose to have wittle potatoes together." I laughed and Sel joined in.

"I still love you." I laughed. "Ok love you too baby." Yoandri winked. "And I guess I love you too." He added while hugging both me and Selena.

    "So what shall we do mates?" I asked. "Let's play hide and seek." Selena answered.

    "Yes!!!!" Yoandri agreed. "Ok I'll count while y'all hide!" I said. They didn't even agreed they just ran away to hide. Oh this shall be fun. I closed my eyes and began to count.

    "100! Ready or not here I come." I scram on my way to find one of the two. I went where I was certain to find Yoandri. In the kitchen, I know my best friend.

     Sure enough their he was trying to hide in one of his pantries. "Hey! You didn't count long enough." He pouted. "No. You didn't hide quick enough." I mocked him. I walked away and made my to find Sel.

     I've looked everywhere and couldn't find her. Where could she be at? I heard a sneeze coming from behind the couch. Hm maybe I didn't really look everywhere; or the easiest place.

     I made my way behind the couch and their she was. Her eyes widened, like a little kid, when their mom sees them hiding candy. "Found you." I smirked at her. "No shit." She giggled.

    I pretended to be offended. But I ended up laughing, I went closer to her and began to lean in, she did too. I finally felt her lips crash on mine, it felt perfect.

     "Please don't have sex behind my couch." Yoandri said. Ruining the moment, making Sel blush. She looked so cute. 

   "Shut up." She laughed awkwardly. "Well let's watch a movie!" He said breaking the little awkward moment.

    We sat down in the couch and started watching 'Let's be cops'. I had my arm around Sel, this day couldn't get better. Just a day with my girl and my best friend.
-
-
A/N: this honestly sucked lol I hope next one is way better. Make sure to vote & comment xx goodnight guys!