Chapter 21

This chapter is for you guys xx Thank you beauty's again for everything! I hope y'all enjoy!!

-

                         *Next Day*

              -Selena's P.O.V-

I woke up the next morning feeling sore, but I smiled of the memory of yesterday. It was incredible, and I was certain Joel wasn't anything like the other guys I've dated.

I tried to wiggle off Joel's grip, without waking him up. After a few tries I groaned and gave up.

I heard a chuckle coming from the other side of the bed. "What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You're so cute when you get frustrated." He chuckled again. "I didn't want to wake you up." I pouted.

"I was already awake." He said. I hit his arm playfully, "how could you? I literally wanted to get out and you pretended to be asleep?"

"Yeah.." He bit his lower lip. Well played Pimentel.

He stood up and went to the bathroom. I sat down in the bed and waited for him to get out, he shortly came out.

I stood up and took one step, but ended up falling. I was super sore and could barely walk.

Joel laughed at me and I just rolled my eyes. "You could help your girlfriend instead of laughing at her." I groaned.

"I'm sorry baby." He came to my side and helped me get up. "Thank you very much." I said. "You're welcome I'm gonna go see the boys wanna come?"

I nodded. "Let me just brush my teeth." He replied with an 'ok'. I made my way to the bathroom slowly. Taking really small steps.

"I'm ready." I told Joel who was on his phone.

He grabbed my hand and we went to the guys room. "Oh look speaking of the devils." Yoandri said giving us both a smirk.

What is he talking about? "What are you talking about?" Joel said, as if he read my mind.

"Oh don't think just because you have your own room that we can't here y'all having sex." Erick said.

Oh my god they heard. What the fuck. I felt my cheeks staring to burn up. Joel just looked at me with wide eyes.

"We didn't have-." I got cut off. "Oh yeah right, so why did we hear the bed hit the wall?" Richard asked.

"Sel hit her head?" Joel seemed to answer but turned into question instead.

"Yeah right that's why we heard moaning from both of y'all." Yoandri told. I probably looked like a tomato.

"I just hope you guys used protection." Chris teased us too. Note to self: next time we have sex to give the guys ear plugs, or to get soundproof rooms.

"Come here Sel don't just stand there." Zabdiel said. Oh no. I can't even walk properly yet.

I began to walk, and I was fine until my legs began to shake. The guys burst out laughing.

"You fucked her hard dude." Yoandri said, I flicked him off. Joel carried me and sat me in one of the guys bed.

After the guys teasing me and Joel, they decided on watching a movie. We all agreed on watching white chicks.

Everyone spread across the room, as Chris put the movie in.

The movie began where the two F.B.I agents played as two corner store sales people.

I laughed at how stupid they looked, causing the others to laugh.

Halfway through the movie I began to get tired, I slowly closed my eyes and after a while I fell asleep.

-few hours later-

I woke up hearing laughter, I slowly opened my eyes to find five idiotic boys around the bed that I slept in.

What was so funny? I saw they had their phones out. Did they take a picture?

I looked to my side to see Joel asleep. He had his arms around me, protectively.

"He really loves you." Richard said. "I know." I smiled looking down.

"Look." He gave me his phone and played a video. It was Joel and me sleeping.

"Sel I love you." "I love you." He said in his sleep. He looked so cute. I blushed of his cuteness.

"Girl you got him in love." Yoandri said in a girly voice. I threw a pillow at him, making him moan in pain.

I then heard a phone go off, it was mine. I grabbed it and saw it was a notification from Yoandri's Twitter.

@YOANDRI: Look at the cute couple, being all lovey with each other in their sleep #jelena is goals guys.

I liked the tweet and re-tweet it. I turned off my phone. "You can sleep here we'll call you in a bit." Chris said. I nodded and laid back down on the bed.

I shortly fell asleep to yet another great sleep.

-

A/N: make sure to vote, and comment! Feedback is always great! Ily guys xx