Chapter 26

-Selena's P.O.V-
*2 days later*

-

Joel had been released from the hospital two days ago. I still go to his house and make sure he's okay.

I was heading to his house to check up on him.

I drove out of my house and onto his. After a while I finally made it to his house.

"Hola Sel como estas mija?" His mom asked me.

"Muy bien señora, y usted?" I smiled sweetly.

"Pues bien jaja Joel está en su cuarto pásale." I nodded and headed up to Joel's room.

I knocked slightly at his door.

"Hey.." I walked in. "hi baby." He gave me his warm smile.

"How are you feeling?" I asked. "Better now that you're here." He said.

"Joel you're so corny." I giggled.

"But you love it." He chuckled. "Yeah yeah."

"So do you want to watch anything?" I asked.

"Wanna watch friends?" He asked. I nodded my head, I love friends! I haven't watched it in a while.

"Come here baby." He winked. I blushed. Weird huh, I haven't even been here for ten minutes and he was already starting to make me blush.

I playfully rolled my eyes and laid down beside him.

---

We have been watching reruns of friends for the past hour, it was seriously perfect.

Joel looked at me, causing me to put all my attention towards him.

"What?" I giggled. "You're so beautiful." "Thank you Joel." He didn't say anything but instead crashed his lips onto mine.

The kiss began to get a little heated, until we heard someone clear their throat.

I immediately pulled away from Joel, but ended up falling out of his bed.

I groaned and stood up to find Joel and Yoandri laughing.

I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at Yoandri.

"What the fack." Yoandri said. "Oops." I laughed.

"Joel! Please tell this girl to stop." Yoandri huffed.

"Nah." Joel laughed. "But I thought you love me, you said I was your baby." Yoandri pouted.

"Hell nah bro." Joel laughed shaking his head.

"I'm broken, I need ice cream. Where are my girlfriends when I need them?" Yoandri said in high pitch voice.

"You have no friends." I said. "Shut up." Yoyo rolled his eyes.

"Love you." I giggled.

"Let's watch friends." I said. The boys agreed and I was standing up from the edge of the bed, so I could lay down.

It was to late though, Yoandri was already in my original spot, and was hugging Joel.

"I stole your man." He smirked.

"He's mine back off." I said. He shook his head. "Yoandri!" "Ugh fine. Call me later baby." Yoandri winked.

"I will sexy." Joel played along.

I swear they're legit friendship goals.

Yoandri went to the couch, that's in Joel's room. He laid down.

I had my head by Joel's neck, I smiled at this moment.

After being interrupted by Yoandri, it still seemed to be a perfect moment.

Everything was going perfect.

So far.

---

a/n I know this is short I'm sorry guys, I don't know what else I should do, I will update a longer chapter tomorrow I promise! Btw thank you for 11k like the fack ? Lmao!! I love you guys. Please make sure to vote & comment (: - j