Chapter 35 (last one)

A/N: before I start I want to thank everyone who read this book, who have been here through my journey. I love you guys so much! This is the end. This does not mean it's the end for me. I will be working on my new book and many many more for you guys! I want to ask you guys to go to my instagram @ jennflorees and me questions for my new video! it's a q&a, so moving on I hope you guys enjoy the last chapter!

----

Selena's P.O.V

Today is the last day of me being Selena Nicole Reyes. Tomorrow I will become Mrs. Selena Nicole Pimentel, and I couldn't be any happier.

I'm glad I will be the wife of my best friend, he has proved to me that not every boy is the same. And I'm glad it was him who proved me wrong.

It's like everyday I fall more and more in love with him. He is the reason I smile and I be live in love.

----

Next day

I woke up, smiling. Today is the big day. The day I become Mrs. Pimentel!

The girls made me to out last night for my "Last time being single" Party. Which honestly was fun, but the girls not say to turnt. Like way too.

They're all in my room right now winning about their massive hangover and what not.

"Pero les dige que no tomoran mucho, y me escucharon?"

"No mom."

"Bitch shut up."

"No me grites!"

"Oh my god please stop!"

"You're such a mom!"

"Porque eres gritona?"

Natasha, Mari, Perla, Adriana, Genny, Chelsea, Lizbeth, Dallana, Jesenia and Ally all whined.

"I told you so." I sassed.

Dallana threw a pillow at me. "Ouch." All the girls laughed like it was the most funniest thing they've seen.

"Okay so maybe instead of being such a mom to us about our alcoholic problem you should get ready. Mrs. Soon to be Pimentel." Ally said.

"Okay. Okay."

---

The make up artist began putting make up on my face, or as she says it "her magic".

After a while she finally finished, and it looked amazing! She moved on and Egan doing my hair (image will be down in a bit, read further!)

"Oh my god!"

"BABEEEEEE!!!"

"YOU LOOK HAWT"

"JOEL IS GONNA TAP THAT!"

"PUT YOUR DRESS ON!"

I blushed as I got so much attention.

I usually don't get this much attention on me, so this is obviously new to me.

I put on my dress