the airport

~ Harry Styles P.O.V~

After the meet in great in New York the boys and I had to fly to L.A for a concert. Liam, Zayn, Louis, Niall and I got into the back of the limo and headed on to the airport.

~Samantha P.O.V~

"What's the earliest plane ticket I can get to San Diego California?" I asked the lady at the counter

"You just missed the flight ma'am but if you like I can give you a ticket to L.A that boards in half an hour?" the lady with green eyes and a plastic smile said.

"Yes that's fine" I mumbled as I walk to wait for my plane. As I was walking for my plane I saw a bunch of cameras flashing and a ton of girls screaming. I sat down and thought to myself imagine being famous Samantha if you wouldn't have dated Connor you wouldn't be in this mess. I put my hand in my head and cried nonstop until I got a tap on my shoulder. I looked to see these chocolate brown eyes looking at me.

~Harry Styles P.O.V~

When we arrived at the airport Liam got out first then Zayn, Louis, I and Niall. When I walked out I saw a very large crowd and went to sign autographs. As I was making sure all the boys were fine I couldn't help but notice that Liam was missing.

~Liam Payne P.O.V~

As I was signing Autograph I noticed in back of the crowed was a girl crying I stopped what I was doing and went to go greet her. I was walking toward her she had glowing tan skin and her arms had bruises she had beautiful long brown hair with blonde ends and was wearing a black t-shirt and booty short her shoes were all ripped. I tapped on her shoulder and when she looked up I saw her dark brown eyes they were red from crying and she had cuts on her face.

"Are you okay Love?" I asked feeling bad for her

"I'm uh fine" she said in-between her cries.

"No your not, uh my name is Liam Payne and yours?"

"Samantha Breeze" she said with a faint smile. She had stopped crying and was now facing me when I heard someone call my name it was Hazza and Boobear.

"Excuse me Samantha I got to go see what's wrong "I said.

She nodded and with that I went to harry

"What?" I said with a look of annoyance

"We were looking for you who is that you're talking to, is she alright?" harry said.

"Yeah she fine I'm going to check on her, meet you on the plane" I walked back to Samantha to see her crying again.