Where is Niall

~Liam P.O.V~

"Guys I have left only for about a week I'm in California and soon to be in Texas don't ask why I'm here I'm not alone I'm with Josh we will soon be back promise but I hope you guys aren't sad or mad just trust me I'll be back I'm not sure if I'll be back sad or happy but I will be back bye

Niall xx" I read the note found on the counter today when I woke up.

"He left just like that" Louis said.

"I guess but at least we know he will be back soon" I said in hope in trying to ease the tension.

"What about our girls they will know Niall is missing were still on tour and we have concert all this week we can't just cancel" Harry said.

"But we can't go without Niall either" Zayn added.

"What do we do?" Louis asked I shrugged.

"Guys won't you be missing your drummer?" I heard Samanthas soft voice say as I saw her wearing one of my shirts looking loose and her tights she sat on my lap as I wrapped my arms around her.

"I know someone who plays drums amazing not as good as josh but equally talented" Celeste said grabbing a glass of orange juice. I nodded for her to go on.

"Gabe Barham he is a drummer for sleeping with sirens I can ask my Kellin to tell him we need him" Celeste said. I looked at the boys they all nodded.

"Deal and for Niall?" I said.

"Well we go to the concert and tell the fans to sing Nialls part and so Niall can see ill video tape it and since he is still a little insecure ill show him so he can see they love him" Samantha said I nodded and rested my chin on her shoulder.

"So it's settled" Celeste said pulling out her phone ready to call Kellin. We all nodded and Samantha got off my lap and I followed her to the kitchen. We pulled out the eggs and bacon with potatoes. I made scrambled eggs and bacon. Samantha shredded potatoes and made hash browns we served everyone. After we all ate I went to shower.

~Samantha P.O.V~

after we ate I went upstairs to go take a shower but I discovered Louis and Harry half naked snogging each other while Harry unbuttoned Louis jeans and Louis trying to opened the bathroom door backward I shielded my eyes went back downstairs and that bathroom was being used by Celeste. I went to Liams room where he had a bathroom attached to his room to my bad luck he was using it I sighed out of frustration and fell back on his bed laid down. I heard the door open I got up and there was Liam with a towel wrapped around his waist. He looked hot his chest with muscels every where his toned abs and his muscular arms I just wanted to pounce- No

"Hey Sam what are you doing here?" he asked furrowing his eye brow. I got out of my trance

"I was going to shower and everyone was showering so I came and yeah" I said. He smirked and then nodded he stood there for a while.

"So are you going to just stay here because I'm not comfortable yet with you seeing all of me" he said rubbing the back off his neck. I hadn't noticed he needed to get change I stood up smiled.

"so-sorry I I um I forgot uh I go shower now" I said crap I stuttered. He smiled at me and then his towel fell a little revealing Liam jr and I blushed turned away and walked into his bathroom shutting the door. I slumped down feeling my cheeks red dam he was hot sexy innocent and funny it going to be hard pretending not to love that.

"Sam I uh didn't mean for you to see that sorry" he said through the door I giggled.

"Liam you shouldn't be sorry"

"It's embarrassing"

"Liam you should be embarrassed I mean why should you your not even close to being bad in the size department" I said giggly still I heard him chuckle mutter a thanks and he probably left to go get dressed.

~Niall P.O.V~

Here I was all my stuff packed I'm in Houston Texas where Jade is What was in the envelope was a pair of ticket to jades concert in Houston Texas. I flew to California first because that where jade was at the moment I then flew over here my stuff is packed with joshes stuff in the escalade we took from the boys. I finally here I had sunglasses and a hoodie with my hair down and I gave my tickets and went backstage because josh got backstage passes I saw Katy Perry getting ready I went up to her.

"Do you know where Jade Sommer is?" I asked trying to hide my accent.

"She is in her dressing room probably crying her eyes out all this tour she cries because Niall Horan broke her heart but yeah" she said I took off my glasses and realization hit her.

"Niall you better fix thing" she whisper shouted. I nodded

"Nice to see you Katy and again for the thousandth time thanks for sending me through x factor" I said. I walked off my sunglasses on and I reached Jades dressing room hearing light sniffles. I knocked on the door.

"Katy I'm fine just go away please!" she shouted. I knocked again this time the door opened.

"My names isn't Katy love"

~Liam P.O.V~

"Samantha I'm going in"

"Okay I'm already dressed and packed!" she yelled back. I walked in she was wearing nightmare before Christmas legging with black high top combat boot a plain black t shirt and a jack beanie with her hair straightened and her Marilyn Monroe piercing with her nerd glasses she looked hot.

"Hey" I said turning my charm on.

"Hi let go yeah" she said.

"You look beautiful" I said walking toward her we were only inches apart.

"Thank you, you look handsome" she said lowly.

"Thanks" I said cupping her cheek. She walked away grabbed her bag and went out with the rest of us. What was that I almost ruined my friendship with her but she looked so cute I couldn't resist but I don't know?

*time skip to airport*

"Can we go now" Zayn asked I nodded we all got on the private jet.

I was sharing with Zayn, Sam, and Celeste. It was already night we were already flying I got up to walk to go to the bed to fall asleep. When I got in there I saw Samantha was in one I got in it and laid next to her as it was cold I cuddled her.

"Liam is that you?" she asked

"Yeah"

She turned around to face me I looked at her straight in her eyes I had fell in love with over time. Then as I thought about her I was smacked out my thought when I felt a warm sensation on my lip it was Samantha she was kissing me I kissed her back just as passionate. We laid there kissing we then were soon blinded by a light and cheering.

"Finally you guy realized you in love with each other!" They all yelled I smiled because yeah I'm in

Love

(preview of next update)

I got down on one knee nervous as hell pulled out the ring from my back pocket.

*************************************

We kissed I turned and to my horror it was

*****************************************************

"Maybe were not meant to be!" was the last thing I heard before I fell to my knees crying