leaving and coming

~Louis P.O.V~

I brought Samantha into my room she was crying a lot so I held her in my arms.

"Louis!" a familiar voice that was Harry called. Then the Door swung open and their stood Harry. I saw Harry had watery eyes and before I could say anything he left with slamming the door.

"Louis go get him he was hurt cause I'm in your arms and not him now go get him." I said while pulling out Louis arms. Louis just looked at me with no emotion and walked away. I just ruin everything don't I. Louis hates me now cause I made harry sad and Liam couldn't give a shit about me and Zayn and Niall act like I'm not even here. That's it I'm leaving. I walked up to Liams room and grabbed my suitcase and packed everything. I stuffed it under the bed and sat down on the comfy bed. I started crying because I was going to miss everyone especially Liam.

"Leave me alone you liar!" Someone yelled from down stairs.

"Harry she is just a friend she was sad please forgive me." Louis yelled back.

"No I can't just go with your buddy named Samantha and share your sob stories to her you prick." Harry yelled. Then a door slammed and I heard Louis yell

"Harry don't be like this ill never talk to Samantha again she has to find someone else."Louis yelled. Great now Harry and Louis hate me ugh I should just leave now. Then Liam walked in the room

"Hey what happened what did you do?" Liam asked. He was so handsome he was wearing a t shirt that said Cool Kids Don't Dance it was Zayns and he had black skinny jeans.

"Liam leave me alone please just go with Danielle you obviously love her." I said kind of annoyed at the fact he asked what "I" did which pissed me off. He was about to talk when I grabbed my suit case and ran out the house leaving a note on their doorstep. The note said... Dear One Direction I know you hate me and Louis I'm sorry Harry he was just comforting me he really loves you. Liam I was a burden and for that I left sorry. Zayn your really cool just wish I knew you more. Niall I thought we were going to be best friend well we didn't really know each other and you really love food I have to go bye.

~Liams P.O.V~

Why would she say that? I have to get going now but Samantha just left I should've stopped her. As I was walking out I found a note and I read it. Then I saw Samantha turning to the next street. I Ran to her and eventually caught up. She started running so I chased again we were now 4 streets down from the coffee shop.

"Samantha wait!" I yelled at her. She stopped and I walked toward her and she flinched.

"Don't hurt me Liam Please the scars are leaving now." She said with her eyes shut. I can't believe she thought I was going to hit her.

"I'm not and move back in cause I care for you a lot Samantha ." I said. She shook her head saying no then I picked her up and left her suit case. She fought back but I walked her to the coffee shop with me. I finally put her down.

"Samantha ill buy you new clothes I won't give up on you now you're going to meet Danielle." I said firmly

"Okay I will but Liam I look." She started

"Beautiful" I said cutting her off. She smiled and I put my arm around her waist and we walked in.