on the plane with liam payne

~Samantha P.O.V~

I watched as Liam went with a boy with curly hair and green eyes and a boy with blue eyes and a quiff. I noticed that Liam was annoyed and I thought it was me it my fault Liam is annoyed. Liam was starting to walk and I started crying because he hates me already.

"Hey Love sorry for the wait but please stop crying it will cheer me up" Liam muttered

"You hate me huh don't worry you're not the first!" I spat out

"Why would I hate you?" Liam said then he did the most shocking thing and pulled me in to hug him surprisingly I did and I cried on his shoulder.

"Plane 182 boarding to Los Angelos!" the speaker announced.

I carefully pulled out the hug rubbed off the tears and grabbed my stuff.

"Sit next to me on the plane we can get to know each other better" Liam said nervously. A part of me wanted to say yes but a part of me told me not to. Without thinking I nodded and followed Liam onto the plane and sat next to him.

As we were on the plane Liam introduced me to Zayn Malik who was like Liam's other half, Harry Styles who Liam said was "the flirt", Louis Tomlinson Liam said he was the funny guy of the band and I thought he was the cute one. Niall Horan who was this adorable boy with the most gorgeous eyes I had ever seen he was Irish. Liam and I played a game of 20 questions.

"Question one what's you favorite color? mine is purple" Liam ask

"Turquoise, question two, who is your favorite superhero? Mine is batman."I said

"Batman, question three, who is your best friend? Mine is Dj malik."Liam said with a smile.

"I don't have one." I said looking down holding in my tears

"I'm sorry how about we just tell each other about our lives?"Liam said.

"I'm 19 my birthday is august 29th and I was born with a bad kidney and so I only drink once in a while. I had a sweet 16 and nobody attended. I was bullied all throughout my life and I tried out for x factor in 2008 and got sent home heartbroken. Two years after that I tried out again and that when I was put in to a group with my now four best mates. We are known as One Direction a British boy band we are number one in 37 countries now and I wouldn't have my life any different." Liam said with tear rolling down his cheeks. I hugged him and he hugged me back I suddenly got a blast of butterflies in my tummy.

"I'm 19 and my birthday is May 18. When I was 10 my dad died and my mom blamed me for it and abused me for years until I was 17. I was also bullied for the bruises. I got kicked out of school for fighting a girl. My mom then kicked me out of my house and I would sleep on park benches and bus stops and I would go days without eating for a month. Then I met Connor my ex boyfriend and he cared for me took me in and we had the title of perfect couple. Then Connor lost his job and got into this bad habit of smoking getting drunk and beating me till I couldn't move. I finally got the courage to leave him and then I met this really sweet guy and I sat next to him on a plane to L.A and right now he is the only friend I have."I said tears rushing out my eyes.

~Liam P.O.V~

After she told me her story and started crying. I pulled her in for a hug and let her lay in my arms then she got a little heavier, she was sleeping. I smiled. She was beautiful in her sleep her hair was soft so I started running my fingers in it. I got this feeling I haven't felt ever since me and my ex Danielle broke up and all of a sudden I kissed her on the cheek and whispered goodnight my angel.

~Samantha P.OV~

I suddenly got tired and as I was in Liams arms I fell asleep kind of I just shut my eyes and layed down and right when I was about to go to sleep I felt Liam kiss me on my cheek I smiled to myself and then I hear him whisper goodnight angel and then I fell asleep