remember me

~Liam P.O.V~

"Guys! Get the doctor now!" I yelled on the top of my lungs Samantha was grabbing me hand and I felt her moving her fingers she is slightly moving. Zayn looked at me weird than ran to get the doctor.

"Liam are you ok?" Harry said looking at me like I'm a crazy lunatic.

"Harry I think he's lost it." I heard Louis whisper in Harrys ear I'm sure I wasn't suppose to hear that but I did.

"No I didn't lose it Louis" I said. Then the doctor came in

"Hello now Liam why do you need me" wren said. I looked at my hand and I still felt Samantha grasping my hand.

"She moved and she holding my hand" I said.

"Really?" the doctor said. I nodded he came by to were my hand and Samanthas hand were and slid his finger between feeling the pressure Samanthas hand was doing.

"Well she is moving that signs that she will be awake sooner than we expect perhaps by tonight now I'm going to check her heart rate pulse and pressure you need to leave the room" the doctor said me and the boys walked out the room.

"Guy I need your help need to plan a date with Samantha!" I said like a 14 year old girl with a crush.

"Liam are you sure I mean she just got out a coma and do you even know how she feels about you." Harry and Zayn said. I didn't think about that I mean I think she like me when I was carrying he I think she was going to tell me she loves me.

"I think she loves me I mean I love her" I said. Louis was looking down the whole time not saying anything. It was getting specious of him he knew something we didn't.

"Louis" I said kind of annoyed. He looked up biting his lip I saw glimpse of his eye saying he was hiding something.

"Mind telling me what you know?" I said angrily but annoyed. He looked down

"Samantha before the wedding we talked she said she wouldn't want to date you anymore."

*THE NEXT DAY*

~Niall P.O.V~

I arrived at the hospital tired Jade and I didn't sleep much. I got in there and saw none of the boys only Liam lying down next to Samantha in the hospital bed. I walked to the chair across the room and waited for Liam to wake up or for the boys to show up. Then I saw a clearly pissed Zayn walk in he was wearing gym short that were badly tight and hot pink. Then Louis and Harry came in Harry was pressing an icepack to Louis' shoulder. They all sat down on this mini couch and Louis was chuckling under his breath.

"Zayn mate what happened?" I said.

"Louis happened" Zayn said in a pissed tone.

"Louis what the hell did you do?" I said shaking my head. Louis looked up and he was quietly chuckling still.

"Well I got warm water in a cup and put his hand in it while he slept and our Bradford bad boy peed his pants" Louis said laughing a little louder. I couldn't help it I started laughing along and Harry joined too. I mean that explains the pink gym shorts.

"Where did you get the pants Zayn or should I say Veronica." I said laughing a little louder.

"Shut up or else I will give you a bruise like Louis." Zayn said raising his fist. Louis pulled up his sleeve to reveal a big purplish blue black bruise on his shoulder.

"Enough guy I can't believe me the youngest is more mature than you three." Harry Said.

"Oh please before you went all lovely with Louis you use to chat up anything with a heartbeat."I said in my defense.