the proposal (zayn and perrie)

~Liam P.O.V~

I woke up in my bed and Samantha facing me starring at me. I smiled and starred at her as well.

"Good morning beautiful." I greeted Samantha. I missed her yesterday Niall Zayn Jade and I all helped Zayn plan out how Zayn would purpose. I was happy for the lad he found someone that genuinely made him happy.

"Good morning." She greeted back giving me a peck on the cheek. I don't know if Samantha and I were dating or just cozy friends. She walked out the room and down to the kitchen me following her right behind. When we went to kitchen we saw Harry blankly starring at the TV he had a confused emotion to show he was in deep thoughts.

"Harry is everything alright you seem distracted." I called while waving a hand in front of his face. Samantha was pulling out eggs and bacon with potatoes. Harry nodded not braking out his thoughts.

"He has been like that since yesterday morning." I heard Zayn call from the kitchen. I sat next to harry and put my arm around him. He stayed deep in his thought. I got up trying to give Harry space and went to go eat as how Samantha was done cooking. I pecked her cheek and sat down next to her in the dining table. Zayn was there eating as well.

"Food thank god for whoever made this beauty!" he yelled jumping out his room. We all chuckle except Harry, Louis came out his room looking horrible puffy red eyes and hair in a mess he glanced over at all of us then he saw Harry and turned around back to his room.

~Harry P.O.V

When I woke up yesterday I felt a tingling sensation on my lips. I smiled to myself and then I fluttered my eyes open only to see Louis lips on mine then him sprinting out my room and to his. I didn't know what to think why Louis kissed me in my sleep. I didn't like Louis like that I thought we were friend and that's it. Now I sit I the living room watching TV and in some rough thoughts. What am I suppose to say to Louis? He is my best mate I mean yeah sometimes I would get these feeling for him but I would store them away deep in the back of my mind. Wasn't Louis dating Eleanor they seemed so happy. I Saw Louis walk out his room and he walked back in when he saw me. He looked like he hadn't slept and was crying all day. I went to my room and got dressed I needed to find myself a girlfriend.

~Zayn P.O.V~

After breakfast I went to get dressed for my "date" with Perrie my beautiful girlfriend. I put on a suit and I bought 6 roses one for each year we have been together. The suit fit me a little tight but I managed. I planned for Jade to leave little notes for Perrie it will lead her to her destination.

~Perrie P.O.V~

I woke up with a note from zayn

[ Good morning gorgeous happy 6 year anniversary well I wanted to make this date as special as you so I set you up with a breakfast of your favorites and my friend Jade to help you reach were our date is.

Yours truly, Zayn xx]

I ran to my kitchen and saw a rose and a coffee from starbucks and pancakes with eggs and bacon and hasbrowns. I ate then I picked up the note and read.

[I hope you enjoyed the meal I prepared for you. I love you so much and know you should go and get dressed in the most comfy clothes you can fine jade will be outside waiting. Zayn xx]

I put my hair up in high bun leaving my bangs out and curled put on my sweatshirt dress that was pink and I put some white pajama shorts that looked like clothed booty short and lastly I put my pink slippers. I ran downstairs and out the door to find a girl with mahogany hair and turquoise eyes I'm guessing that was jade.

She handed me a card that said follow me. So I got into the car with her and she drove off. We ended up in a coffee shop. And then a waiter came and instead of taking my order she handed me a card and a rose.

[I hope you remember this place and table it was where we first met and exactly where you sitting is where you were sitting when I first laid eyes on you. Zayn xx]

I smiled knowing how he remembered and I garbed the rose and put it to my heart. Jade came up and finally instead a card she spoke.

"We have to get back in the car now we don't have much time." Jade said. I got up taking my rose and the card I had received only for a remembrance.

"Here let me get that for you." She said and grabbed my rose and put it in a vase with water. Then she drove off setting the vase in a cup holder. She drove to the park where Zayn and I had are first date.

When I walked to the area jade told me to go to I saw another card on a bench.

[I miss you a lot and were half way done but this is where we sat on the picnic we had on our first date. Now beautiful go to the garden and you shell see Niall holding a gift for you. Zayn xx] I smiled because he remembers the little things. I ran to the garden and sure enough there was Niall holding a key and a rose. I grabbed them and ran to the car as instructed by Niall. I gave jade the rose and as I was about to give her the key she told me to keep it. She drove me to my house and on the door step there was a box. I ran to the box and saw it was locked so I pulled out the key and the box didn't unlock. I was confused and then jade gave me another key and I unlocked the box with that key. I saw there was a dress and shoes with a card and a rose. I gave the rose to jade and she put it in the vase with the 4 other roses.

[Put these on and I have a few hair stylists and makeup artist. I picked out that beautiful dress you saw at the mall when you went with Eleanor, Jade picked out the shoes I hope you like it. Zayn xx] I smiled but wondered how did he know about this dress then it hit me he did not planned all of this by himself. Usually he does and what's so special about this anniversary? I ran up stairs took a shower and shaved. I wrapped a towel around me and opened the box. The dress looked liked a crème colored top and then a black bow that went around the top of my waist and separated the crème colored top from the bottom which was a pink ruffled see through puffed up skirt, I also had light pink wedges with a floral heel. I went to my room were sure enough were a few stylist with kits of makeup.

I had my make up done and hair. My hair was loosely curled and it just about hit my shoulders. My makeup was natural with a pinkish crème lip gloss and a light pink blush and my eye shadow was a Smokey eye that was pink to crème and blended very well with my skin color and along with my black mascara and black eye liner. After three hours of getting to perfection I was done. I was lead blindfolded to somewhere. When my blind fold was removed I saw the afternoon sky of L.A we were on a roof top of some building. There was candles that were lit in a path jade was right next to me she gave me a card with no rose and I read.

[hello babe it's been a while well anyway I miss you so much and..]

As I was reading jade pulled me in the path of candles she told me to keep reading as she lead me somewhere.

[and I want yout to know I love you so much I love you to to another galaxy and back you are my world and without you I wouldn't know what to do these past years have been extremely incredible and the you mean so much to me. If I ever lost you I don't know what I would do I would go instantly from the happiest man to the saddest if you ever left me. I love you eyes you hair hour body you personality you funny Perrie and you shy Perrie I love how out going you are and how mysterious you are I love you for you and you're the most important thing in my life I'm so glad I went to that coffee shop instead of home I'm so glad I saw you and the thought of another man having you is blood boiling so Perrie Louise Edwards will you please look up from reading this.] I smiled at the note and I felt tears of joy I looked up to see Zayn in a suit with his hands behind my back. Zayn then smiled at me and got down on one knee his hands still behind his back. I was full on crying at how happy I was.

"Perrie Louise Edwards please make me the most happiest man in this whole dam universe and be my Perrie Louise Malik. Another words will you marry me?" he said looking up at me. I smiled and was crying and all I could get out was

"yes!"