getting ready

"I was wondering if you would like to go out to dinner with me and the boys." Liam asked nervously. I thought he was going to ask me on a date with just him, but he didn't which made me a little disappointed. I want to go with him and the band but would it be right what is they don't like me, can I handle getting along with my roommates.

"I did promise you that we would get to know each other better "he added. I nod and walked out he room, as I walked out I smiled to myself at the thought of Liam changing the door name. I went to the living room were all the boys were I sat next to Louis he the only one I really talked to.

"Vas happening Samantha?" Zayn said with a wink. I laughed and watch them play ps3. Louis was really good at the game and I wondered how harry and Louis didn't notice their chemistry. I went up stairs and into mine and Liams room, I saw that the bathroom in Liams room was half way open I peeked in and saw Liam in just his boxers. He was gorgeous the way his short quiff peeked up and his chocolate eyes shined and his abs were amazing and then he noticed me starring.

~Liam P.O.V~

As I was getting ready to shower I took off my pant and shirt then I felt as if someone was watching me I saw the door wasn't fully close I also saw Samantha looking at my tummy and then her eyes met mine and I saw a light blush on her cheeks I smirked and said "show over sorry got to shower for Nandos "

She looked as if she saw the greatest thing ever I laughed thinking how embarrassed she probably was when I caught her. I thought Samantha was beautiful but I still was madly in love with Danielle. Danielle was perfect in my eyes she had curly light brown hair and it reminded me of noodles she also had the most fierce eyes they were brown and I know they say brown I boring but hers were absolutely stunning.

****FLASHBACK****

"Liam can we talk please?" I heard my girlfriend Danielle ask with a little bit of sorrow in her voice. I nodded and I sat next to her and slipped my hand in hers and she pulled back letting my hand go, I knew exactly what she was going to tell me, sadly.

"I know you have tour coming up with that and my dancing career taking off we won't be able to see each other often, so I think we need to urm uh break up." She said with her head down. I felt some threatening tears about to come out my eyes.

"Danielle you know I love you and it only going to last a little and in every break ill visit you and be with only you." I said with my voice cracking and tears coming.

"Liam your family needs you more than I do you fans need you more than I do this is only for the best I mean this isn't goodbye I promise after tour thing will be fine with us." She said with tears coming out her eyes too. She kissed passionately on the lips and I kissed back I slid my tongue and she let me in I explored her mouth and then she back out. She grabbed her suit case and walked out.

****FLASHBACK OVER****

I started crying at the memory of Danielle I collapsed in the shower and the tears started pouring.

~Samantha P.O.V~

I stopped dead in my tracks when Liam caught me starring at his exposed body. I got off the bed and went to pick out something to wear, I got my white shorts and my flowing shirt with cotton candy pink ruffles, I also got some white wedges with a pink line at the bottom. I went to the shower when I remembered Liam was in there I heard someone crying in there and a muffled voice I knocked on the door and there was no response.