Nandos and more

~Samantha P.O.V~

We all finally got to Nandos and Niall almost ate the whole restaurant. I learned quite a few things about each of the boys.

(Things I learned about Louis)

Louis I very funny and sassy, his best friends is Harry and he likes the color red, he was in a musical and played Danny in grease, he was from Manchester. He loves the song how to save a life by the fray and he loves Fifa and twitter. Louis was born on Christmas Eve so he was a Capricorn. He is the funny one.

(Things I learned about Harry)

Harry was a flirt but he wasn't one to sleep around. Harry loves a lot love movies like, love actually, The Notebook, Titanic, and others. Harry is in love with21 by Adele. He was best friends with the one and only Louis Tomlinson. He love the colors orange and pink, he also like family guy. Harry was from Cheshire and loves Fifa. Harry loves queen and the beetles. Harry was born on February 1st making him and Aquarius. He is the flirt

(Things I learned about Niall)

Niall also loves Fifa he a big eater. Niall loves Nandos he plays guitar. Niall likes al types of bands such as The Script, The Coronas, The Eagles, The Kooks, The Doors, Thin Lizzy, Take that, and Westlife. He once had two goldfish named Tom and Jerry that died because his brother fed them too much. Niall also loves Pizza and the color Green. Best friends with josh Devine. Niall was born September 13 making him a Virgo.

(Things about Zayn)

Zayn was shy and full of mystery. Zayn was born January 12 and was a Capricorn. Zayn loved Comic Books and Harry Potter. Zayn loved the movie Freedom Writers and he loves chicken. His Best friend was Liam and he likes Megan Fox. Zayn drinks a lot of Red Bull and he likes to watch Family Guy. Zayn likes Halo and Nandos and the band *NSYNC. Zayn was mysterious one.

(Things about Liam)

Liam was responsible but childish he was also nick named Daddy Direction. Liam loves Chocolate and Coca-Cola. He was best friends with Zayn and liked the color purple and the show Friends. Liam was born august 29 and was a Virgo like Niall. Liam loves turtles and dogs. Liam doesn't like spoons. Liam had a bad kidney and hardly drinked. Liam was bullied. Liam loved superheroes like Batman. Liam is the responsible one.

(Things about me)

I love the movie Freedom Writers and the color Purple. I like turtles, toy story, Nemo, geek charming, batman, ninja turtles, hulk, turquoise, and Spiderman. I was born may 18 and I'm a Taurus. My best friend was Louis or Liam. I like Kid Cudi's album man on the moon. I love Bruno mars and was a dedicated hooligan. I love playing with legos and drawing. I'm from New York City. I was the girl.

After we went to Nandos we went to watch a scary movie. We watched the conjuring and I was terrified there was no way I'm sleeping alone tonight. I was so scared and Liam knew. Liam put his hand in mine and I was scared so I squeezed it. After the movie we went back home and when I walked into the living room I heard noises in the music room. I walked and Boom! Louis was right there laughing at how scared I was. I slapped him playfully and went to mine and Liam's room. I got into my gym shorts and tank top and slipped in bed thinking about the movie. I heard the door closed and I shut my eyes. I felt someone get in bed with me. I looked over and saw Liam.

"You scared me" I whispered yelled to Liam

"Sorry I forgot you were here I'll sleep in the living room." Liam said before he got up. Out of nowhere I got up.

"Liam Stay I'm kind of scared and I don't want to be alone." I said. Liam looked at me and gave me a doubtful look

"Samantha you were scared Shitless of the movie I'll sleep here." He said joking. He took off his shirt and pants and was left in boxers. Liam looked really cute. I got in bed and so did Liam. As I was trying to sleep I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. It was Liam I was shocked and butterflies swarmed in my tummy and I put my hand over his and fell asleep.