only the begining

~Samantha P.O.V~

I stayed at Celeste house we stayed up all night watching funny movies. We ate pop corn and talked about our lives. I told her about how I was abused with Connor left New York and met...Liam. I can't believe he did that he was sober! There is no excuse and I'm moving back to New York Celeste is coming. I learned all about Celeste she had a normal family I guess. I never had a normal family I had an abusive mom. I packed all my stuff I was wearing a pair of jeans and a batman shirt I found in my luggage. I was going to get the rest of my stuff from Liams. i walked to his house which wasn't very far. I knocked on the door.

"Hey Samantha" Niall said smiling.

"Hey um do you know where Liam is I need to talk to him actually I need to talk to all of you." I said firmly I felt threats from my tears that were build in my eyes. I walked in and no one was there. I walked up to Liams' room.

"What are you doing here?" someone asked. I turned around and there Zayn was with his arms crossed over his chest. He looked mad at me, I bit my lip.

"Getting my Stuff." I said grabbing the door knob.

"You never cared about Liam did you! He is crushed and he has been in his room crying since you two broke up and you look like a shiny brand new toy ready to leave." Zayn said angrily. I can't believe they put me as the bad guy Liam was the one that kissed Danielle.

"Zayn you have no right to say I didn't care about him, I loved him yes love he was everything to me and I n my eyes he was everything I ever imagined. Liam kissed Danielle sober he chased after me but when I left with Connor all Connor did was beat me up in an Ally he didn't save me hen Harrys "girlfriend" Celeste saved me I stayed with her cried all night thinking about how I just lost my soul mate just lost my batman just lost the boy that gave me hop and happiness something I couldn't even find myself. Don't you dare tell me I dint care about that boy when all I ever did was love him!" I screamed while balling my eyes out the tears were real it was like waterfalls. I realized I loved Liam I honestly did now I don't know. I heard the door open and there stood Liam crying with a very weak smile.

"You love me?" Liam choked out.

"loved." I said pushing aside home and finally into Liams room. I slid down the door and tucked my head in my knees I held my knees to my chest and cried.

"I love you Samantha Alexis Breeze." Liam said whimpering I could tell he was on the other side of the door crying. I stood up went got all my stuff went to the bathroom.

"I'm stupid." I said as I glided the razor across my wrist.

"Forget Liam." I said giving me another cut.

"Why don't I just end it all?" I said giving another deeper cut.

"Love sucks." I said with another cut. I put my razor away rinsed my cuts dried them up grabbed my stuff. I opened the door there stood Liam with a rose. I couldn't help it I threw the rose on the floor and fell in Liams arms. I looked up and there he was comforting me he pulled me into his room. We crashed on the bed with my head on his chest and our legs entwined. I looked in his eyes and kissed him softly on the lips got up and said goodbye. I left another not saying I would live in NYC with Celeste.

~Louis P.O.V~

I woke up in my room with a glass of water Advil and a note next to me on the shelf. I took the advil gulped down the water and then read the note

[Louis well after yesterday events I realized how perfect you and Harry are for each other. I am a little disappointed at how you used me. Louis I will always be your best friend my feeling have passed on. I don't like your Louis not anymore but seriously go get him go get Harry he is all yours Celeste and him broke up. You friend, Eleanor xx] I smiled how Eleanor is so sweet and nice. What happened with me and Harry last night?

"Zayn!" I yelled. Zayn later came in and explained leaving off at how me and Harry made out. I was shocked I mean yeah I like him and all but he didn't like me back. Did he? I walked out and into Harry room he was on his phone. I closed the door so he couldn't hear me I finally sat down and cleared my throat purposely.

"Louis uh you scared me." Harry said awkwardly.

"Do you know what happened last night." I asked he nodded and ran to the door I blocked him then pinned him to a wall.

"Let me go Louis." He said moving his nose to where it touched mine.

"Do you like me like how I like you?" I question brushing my lips across his.

"H-how do yo-you like m-me?" he asked playing stupid. He had a stutter there I found it cute.

"Well I wouldn't mind doing this." I aid as I planted a kiss on his lips and pulled away instantly.

"I don't mind it either but I prefer this." Harry slammed his lips to mind licked my bottom lip I gave entrance and he won dominance. I ran my hand threw his hair and tugged at it not breaking our kiss. Before thing got heated we both pulled away panting.

"Harry." I said lost of words.

"Louis." He said with a wink.

~Celeste P.O.V~

Me and Harry broke up and well I just wanted to leave I quit my job at star bucks and me and Samantha went to the airport ready to Leave.

We took off to NYC