jade and Nialls date

~Samantha P.O.V~

I have to leave Connor can't be back. I can't I really like Liam and I would do anything to keep him safe even if it kills me. I can't put Liam in danger. Liam was beside me sleeping and then I heard him groan and wrap his arms around me. I kept still and then he woke up.

"Good morning gorgeous." Liam said.

"Liam we have to talk but not now." I said while running to Nialls room. He wasn't there, so I checked the kitchen. He was there and I turned him around.

"Niall I will make you food if you promise to do me a favor." I said. Niall shook his head and I went to make pancakes. As I was cooking I felt someone wrap their arms around me. It was Liam I pecked his cheek as I gave Niall a stack of pancakes.

"Liam I need to talk to you." I said with a tear falling. I needed to do this but it crumbled my heart to pieces of thinking about it. Liam took me to his room and sat me on his lap with my knees on either side of his hips. He hugged me tightly as I cried in the crook of his neck.

"Samantha what do you need to tell me?" Liam said while running his fingers through my brown locks. I scrunched my eyes close took a deep breath and spoke.

"Connor is back and he might try to hurt you and I need to leave to protect you but Liam it hurts because I grew feelings for you and..." I was cut off by Liam passionately kissing me on the lips. I gave in and melted in his arms. I slid my tongue in begging for entrance he let me and we fought for dominance he won and I enjoyed it. I pulled back going for air. Liam smiled breathing heavily and cupped my face and rubbed the tears from my eyes.

"You're not leaving I won't let you Sam, I care for you to and instead of you protecting me ill protect you and no if, ands, or buts." Liam said while rubbing my cheek with his thumb. Liam is amazing he was beyond the definition of perfect he knew what I've been through and isn't afraid of Connor he would fight for me and to me he was my batman.

~9 hour later (6:30P.m) ~

Everyone was gone Liam, Zayn, Samantha, and harry all went to the mall to look around. Louis went to go talk with Eleanor I think he is going to break up with her. I'm getting ready for jade were going on a date and since me and her are both famous I thought we could go to this secret park in the woods. I always went there to clear my head I would listen to the breeze of the wind in the trees. I set up a picnic there with sandwiches chocolate cover strawberries and cake pops. I set it all in a classic basket with a bucket of wine iced and a few sodas and water bottles. I got dressed in a plain with t-shirt and a black sweater over it with a pair of black faded pants and all white adidas. I put my hair up in a quiff and went to pick up jade.

~Jade P.O.V~

I heard a car outside I was excited as I was going on a date with Niall the cheeky Irish boy of One Direction. I got dressed in regular blue skinny jeans and a white lose flowing tank top with a picture of a British flag and I put on a white beanie and straightened my hair with my blue converse. I then went to put perfume on when Niall knocked on my door.

"You look perfect jade as always." Niall said cheekily while kissing my hand.

"Not looking bad yourself Horan." I said while giggling while pulling him outside my house.

"Shall we leave to our date?" He said shyly. I nodded smiling at how he called it a date. He put my hand in his and opened the door for me I got in and put my seatbelt on while got in and did the same. He slipped his hand in mine and drove off.

~Zayn P.O.V~

"Liam get your head out of Samanthas ass and come help me choose with ring I should by Perrie."I screamed while Liam and Samantha were flirting. Liam came over and pointed to the ring he thought was best and walked of pecking Samantha on the lips. The ring that Liam picked was perfect it had a big diamond and then a few other diamond surrounding it and at the ends were purple jewels and a silver band to connect them. It was the perfect engagement ring to purpose to Perrie. Yes I want to purpose it our 6th anniversary and I think it's time to marry the love of my life.

"May I buy this ring and can you engrave the word forever and the name zerrie in their?" I ask the sails man. He nods and unlocks the shelf pulls out the ring and starts engraving. I picked out a violet purple box with a white cushion to place the ring in.

~Jade P.O.V~

I stepped out the car and all I saw was the woods. Niall grabbed my hand and pulled me through the shrubs and when I saw a clear view I noticed the most beautiful sight in the world. It had green grass and flowers of all kinds of colors. There was a pond with fished that were colorful and the water was clear and I saw a blanket with a basket and a bucket on it.

"Niall this is beautiful, how did you find this place?" I asked while being memorized by the view in front of me.

"I came here when I needed to clear my mind and I stare at the fishes I have never brought anyone here it's a special place and I'm glad I brought a special girl to enjoy it with." Niall said with a smile I grabbed him sat him on the picnic blanket and held his hand while laying my head on his shoulder.

"Niall you're amazing and thank you for sharing this with me." I said. All night Niall fed me as I fed him and this boy could eat we ran around chasing each other and talking then toward sun down we sat back down staring at each other's eyes.

"You tired Jade?" Niall asked considerately nodded while lying in the lap he picked me up bridal style and threw me in the pond.

"You are so going to get it Horan!" I said while leaping on his back and pulling him in the pond with me. We played in the pond soaking wet then we got out and dried. I was still cold and Niall noticed and gave me his dry sweater. I snuggled in it then was carried bridal style again into the car and Niall drove me home. When we got to my place Niall opened the car door for me and walked me to my door.

"Thank you Niall for an amazing night." I said. He pulled me into a hug and then looked down at my eyes. All of a sudden I kissed him on the lips and he kissed back his lips were soft and it felt right I felt his tongue go to the bottom of my lip and asked for entrance I gave in and he rubbed his tongue on mine and we kissed passionately he grabbed my wait and I grabbed the back of his neck. I felt the need to breathe and I fought it off but as if Niall read my mind he pulled back gasping for some air. We heavily breathe and then he smiled at me with his beautiful smile.

"Goodnight Ni I'll call you tomorrow morning maybe for some coffee." I said while giving him a peck on the cheek and walking off to my room shutting the door behind me.

~Samantha P.O.V~

I had an amazing day with Liam but unfortunately all things come to an end and I went to get my phone. I typed in the number and the phone rang 5 times and the he picked up.

"Hello Samantha I've been expecting this call." He said.

"Cut the crap meet me at 5602 Florida street tomorrow at 4 I would like to have a walk with you Connor." I said into the phone angrily before ending the call. I don't know if what I'm doing it right or wrong but anything for Liam.

~not part of story~

I making my updates longer :) bye