reuinion

~Liam P.O.V~

I woke up in my bed and facing Samanthas back. I heard Sniffling and saw Samantha move.

"Are you all right babe?" I asked while rubbing her shoulder. She sat up and I did the same.

"I don't know I think I'm sick." She said while running to the bathroom screaming that she was going to shower. I smiled at her adorableness and then I saw her phone light up. I was reaching to give it to her when I saw she had a message from Danielle.

From Danielle: Leave Liam you don't deserve him I do and what you said to Connor disgust me you slut

I gasped at how Danielle was acting but how did she know Connor.

I decided to text Danielle on my phone.

From Liam: hey Danielle would you like to go on a double date almost you bring your boyfriend I'll have my girlfriend and ill ask Zayn and Perrie and Niall and jade if they would like to come.

I had a plan to get Danielle jealous.

From Danielle: fine by me what time and where.

From Liam: red lobster ill get a private room and have a list and everything at 5:00 P.M

I sent I left the room leaving my phone on the bed.

~Niall P.O.V~

I got multiple texts from Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn. They were all wondering were I was I just sat her lying on a blanket in my special park. I already Miss Jade she was perfect in every single way beautiful inside and out. (N/A see what I did there Jade)

I suddenly got a text from Jade my face lit up.

From Jade: Niall we erm need to talk

I threw my phone not caring to answer I was don't she broke every single piece of my heart.

~Jade P.O.V~

I text Niall saying we need to talk I need to make things right I can't believe that happened, I was pissed. After 20 minutes I decided I will go look for him. I went firstly to his house, I knocked on the door and a shirtless Liam opened the door. Liam was built and cute, Niall was sweet funny adorable perfect and overall amazing Niall was mine.

"Hey Jade um Niall isn't here we thought he was at your house but I guess not." He said rubbing his tired eyes.

"Oh okay um yeah I'll be going now bye." I said while running to my car and going to the coffee shop. I opened the door and there was no Niall. I frowned to myself then thought. Where is Niall? Not at his house or the coffee shop hmm maybe the mall or Wait! The Park yes of course.

I ran to my car and slammed the door he must be there.

~Harry P.O.V~

I asked Celeste if she would like to go on a date with me I planned on taking her to a concert of Sleeping with Sirens , she likes that band. I was already dressed in black pant a tight black t-shirt and a grey beanie with grey converse. I ran to the kitchen to walk in on Louis and Eleanor having a make out session. I felt a rise in anger in me I mean what the hell one day he likes me the next he shoving his tongue down Eleanors throat. I coughed for them to notice me then they turned and looked at me then walked to Louis room hand and hand. I walked out the house and sped off to Celeste house.

~Celeste P.O.V~

Harry told me we were going to a concert of SWS I was so excited I grabbed my red and whit SWS t-shit put on black skinny jeans and my red converse I straightened my hair and finished my makeup. I heard my doorbell ring and I skipped to go get it knowing it was Harry.

"Hey Beautiful." He said while kissing my cheek.

"Hello Harry." I said winking. He grabbed my hand and we walked to his car. I was so pumped for this concert.

~Niall P.O.V~

I cried nonstop looking at Jades contact and almost pressing the delete button when I heard someone walking behind me. I turned back to meet Jades eyes that were red and puffy I can tell she had cried too.

"Niall I was worried about you please don't ever scare me like that again." She said wiping her eyes.

"I'm sorry I just I couldn't control my emotions I know you cheated on my with that bloke but Jade I really felt something for you." I said sniffling and wiping my eyes as well. She smile,

"Niall that Bloke was my brother he gets really defensive of me and didn't know I have a boyfriend." She said with a few giggles. It made sense now that is why the guys eyes looked just like Jades. He even looked a little like Jade. I mentally face palmed myself, but then Jade smashed her lips to mine an d it started raining , perfect timing for a kiss in the rain.

~Louis P.O.V~

Me and Eleanor are back together but Harry saw us making out which is pretty awkward but I don't know I don't feel anything towards him any more I still feel that I like him but Eleanor is an amazing girlfriend. I got a mass text that was sent to Perrie, Zayn, Harry, Celeste, Niall, Jade, Eleanor, and me.

The text: hey guys well I have set up this big date that will be on Friday after the One Direction interview at 3:00. It well be at red lobster at 5:00 P.M hope to see all the couples there including Danielle and her mystery Date. Liam xx

Well this is going to be interesting.