two part to one and trouble in paradise

~Liam P.O.V~ 

When I woke up Samantha was still with me snuggled in my chest. I tried to hold back a smile at how comfortable and peaceful she looked with me. Yesterday when everyone saw the kiss they all went to their beds. I got up and started gathering luggage as we would be in Wolverhampton by now, I was pretty happy that our first touring area was my hometown. Zayn, Samantha and I would be in my parents' house while Larry would be in there hotel. As I was leaning over Louis to get his bags I heard giggling by Samantha and Harry. I pulled back along with the suitcase and stared them down Samantha was trying to hold back her laughter and Harry was chuckling under his breath. I put my hands on my hips. 

"what is so funny you guys?" I said with an eyebrow raised.  

"You haha look like haha a mother!" Harry said being stopped by his own loud laughs. Samantha was now like Harry before he started talking. I rolled my eyes putting the last bag in the middle of the jet I went to the front to ask where we were and sure enough we were almost to Wolverhampton.  

"Harry wake up Louis! I'll wake up Zayn! Samantha go to the back check if the crew is up" I shouted. I walked to where Zayn was sleeping carefully pulling his blanket down hoping he would feel the coldness and immediately wake up. With my luck he didn't I then slowly pulled out the pillow from beneath his head but still he didn't wake.  

"Guys Zayn isn't waking up" I said frightful as I knew if we were too harsh in waking Zayn up we would all end up with bruises.  

"Liam grow a pair and just shake him awake" Louis said. Harry did good getting him up so fast. I then grabbed Zayn shoulder shut my eyes and nudged him already expecting a fist to be thrown. I opened my eyes and Zayn still was asleep.  

"Liam go I'll wake him up go back to Samantha give her a good morning kiss or snog" Perrie said going up to Zayn. I nodded and forgot completely about Samantha and out little kiss last night. I smiled nervously as I saw Samantha on the phone smiling at something. I went behind her as she was reading a text from Celeste and I wrapped my arms around her waist turned her towards me and kissed her full on the lips. I felt relieved when she kissed back. Then she pulled back a smile still planted on her face.  

"I thought you weren't going to do that" she said. 

"You thought wrong" I smirked and walked to freshen up in the bathroom changing.  

~Niall P.O.V~ 

Its day 2 of winning back jade tomorrow would be my last day. Yesterday was cool  

*flashback* 

The door opened. 

"Niall?" jade said slightly answering the door I nodded. Then the door slammed shut. 

"Jade I won't hurt you I promise I just need to talk to you sort some things out and see your face." I said through the door. 

"We have nothing to sort and nothing to talk about now leave please seeing only make things worse." She said her voice cracking I can tell she was crying.  

"Jade please I know what you're going through just let me in let me in" I said falling down the door as I felt my own threatening tears coming.  

"Niall please leave I'm trying to get over you" she said by now it was obvious she was crying.  

"Don't cry please" I said. Then the door was opened jade stood there mascara running down her cheeks tear falling out she looked like a mess she didn't care ran past me to the stage I ran after and stood there she got a stool and her microphone and started playing a tune then the lyrics I listened carefully it obvious she is trying to tell me something.