at the hospital

~Zayn P.O.V~

We all became very worried about Liam he hasn't been back from the hospital. I decided to go the hospital just to check on Liam he hasn't texted us anything about Samantha. Liam hasn't returned any of our calls or text and that what made us worried about Liam and Samantha. I got into the car and drove to the hospital. Liam spent all of yesterday at the hospital. I mean that we would give him space just to make sure he didn't do anything reckless. I finally arrived at the hospital and I went straight to the lady at the counter.

"Where is Samantha Breeze room?" I asked. The lady looked at me got on her computer and sighed.

"Room 328 I'm sorry about what happened to her." She said giving me a weak smile. Then I got even more worried about Samantha then I thought how Liam is? I walked to room 328 and when I walked in there I saw the saddest event happening.

~Louis P.O.V~

Liam has been M.I.A for the past two day so Zayn went to go check up on them. In a mean time Niall was helping me plan my proposal to harry. We had picked out the silver band and harrys read my name and mine read his name and it also said forever. When Niall and I got back everyone left except harry.

"Where is everyone?" I said. Harry looked up from his phone.

"Perrie, Jade, and Eleanor went to go get something to eat, Celeste went with Kellin, Zayn went to check on Liam and Sam and you and Niall left me here alone!" Harry said yelling the last part about me and Niall. Harry got up and went to our room.

"Harry wait!" I screamed softly at him. I went after him. When I got into the room Harry was in the bed. I smiled to myself then went I took the cover and went under them and snuggled next to him. He faced his back to me obviously being stubborn. I went closer to where my chest was against his back I wrapped my hands around his waist and snuggled my face to the back of his neck kissing his neck softly.

"Stop It boo" Harry chuckled I knew he was ticklish there. Harry leaned into my chest then turn to where he faced me. I saw him his brown curls flopped just above his forehead they were soft and plush and I loved running my fingers through them. I saw his emerald eyes looking at my blue ones. His eyes were my favorite part about him they gave you this feeling of safety that no matter where you are you felt safe with Harry. His eyes were green and around you saw specks off gold and brown with a black ring around they were beautiful just like him. His smile was big and bright his bottom lip a little bigger than his top lips his white shiny teeth that if they were a cartoon you see the shinning spark on them. His skin pale yet tan it wasn't a dead pale it was a very much alive pale that was smooth and flawless.

"You're beautiful" he said. I blushed lightly and then cupped his cheek with my hand rubbing his cheek with my thumb. I leaned in and so did he our lips met and we kissed which such passion for each other this kiss wasn't like the rest it was simply one in a million just like harry and I was glad to have a kiss like this and mostly glad that it was harry.

~Zayn P.O.V~

I saw Liam his hand in a lifeless Samantha she was connect to all types of machines and the only thing you heard was Liam quiet sobs and him singing softly with the heart monitor beeping at a normal pace. Liam hadn't notice me yet. He was singing irresistible softly with a tear stained face. His sobs were airy and separated some of the lyrics he was singing. It looked sad and you could see it Liam loves Samantha very much just by the way his lips trembled with every word and the look in his chocolate eye begging for Samantha back ad he caressed her hand his thumb running smoothly over her knuckles. They were perfect for each other now if I could find out what happened to Samantha because she looks dead right now and I can tell its slowly killing Liam to see her like this. I walked in instantly getting Liams attention he gave me such a pour smile.