the house

~Liam P.O.V~

I got out the limo and see Samantha looking at the house amazed then I turn around and unlock the door to the house I look back and I see Samantha gone. Harry Niall and Zayn went into the house and then there was Louis who was also missing I went inside to see if maybe they were there.

~Samantha P.O.V~

Louis looks at me and starts crying I pulled him in for a hug and he cries on my shoulder.

"Samantha I really want to like you but I'm in love with someone I shouldn't love." Louis said with tears pouring from his deep blue eyes

"Is it Eleanor the boys told me about her they all think she is lovely well except Harry."I said as Louis looked up at my last words.

"Thanks it just I think my feelings with Harry have changed to something like me and Eleanor and I truly love Eleanor but I'm slowly falling for my best friend." Louis said with his head in his hands.

"Well do this spend a day with Eleanor do whatever you want with her and then rate how happy you are, then go with harry and see if it beats that happiness. If it does harry is you man if it doesn't Eleanor is you girl." I said "oh and Louis don't ever scare me like that again got it." I said with a wink as I walked out the limo and into the house.

When I walked into the house it was absolutely stunning I thought the outside was phenomenal but the inside was extraordinary. When you walked in all you saw a living room the lead into a kitchen the some stairs that went up to 2 rooms and 1 bathroom the walls were painted red and there was a black leather couch with two recliners on the side a 60 inch flat screen TV and a ps3 counsel a Wii counsel and Xbox counsel. There was a movie rack with all the two story movies and a ton of batman movies, Disney movies, and funny movies. There was a fireplace on the side of the living room it had red and brown bricking and a brown tile at the bottom. When you walked into to the kitchen you saw red and black checkered tile and cabinets that were a dark brown wood.

It has a sink an oven a stove and a dishwasher all black accepted the steel sink. The counter was a marbled black and there were six chairs that were all steel accept the cushion that was either red or black. On the left side of the kitchen there was an opening and when you walked through it you would find a music room filled with guitars and a white piano there was microphones with everyone name on it and it was a plain white room with wood flooring there were bean bag chairs and a coffee table in the middle. There were 2 other doors that said Louis then another that said Harry I guess those were their rooms. I walked up stairs were the walls were a sky blue and there were another two rooms marked Liam and Zayn and another bathroom.

I went downstairs and didn't notice another door it was Nialls room it was right next to the kitchen. I laughed as I went to Liam who was turned around I tapped his shoulder and he looked back and said start unpacking. I went to his room and it was blue with batman and toy story everywhere and two little turtles and one missing a foot. I put my clothes along his clothes and I put my shower stuff on the other side of his and lay on his bed.

"Well you seem to get comfortable in your room." He said walking in on me on his bed.

"Liam! Don't be silly this is your room and the door says Liam in purple." I said sitting up. He just walked out and shut the door and I heard his footsteps coming to the door I hear tape being pulled then he opened the door.

I looked at the door and it said "Samantha and Liams room"

I smiled and hugged him. Then he threw me on the bed.

"Samantha can I ask you a question?" he said with his eyes looking down nervously. My hear skipped a beat I mean Liam I thought liam was cute and all but I wouldn't want to date him. I nodded and he started to speak