it's...almost...a family reuion

~2 weeks later~ 

~Liam P.O.V~ 

"Baby if you say you want me to stay ill change my mind" 

I looked out I see millions of screaming dedicated girls chanting and yelling screaming and singing along with Niall. He wasn't smiling he was trying but the tears told otherwise. When we finished our song I looked over and Louis and Harry running around stage wetting each other with water bottles as Zayn was picking up confetti and running towards Louis to pour it on him. I walked over got some confetti and through it at Niall in hopes to cheer him up. We don't know why but he has been sad a lot and when we try to talk he gets up and say he's going for a walk. We all thought it was just another little thing he was exaggerating about but Cleary it not because it been two weeks and he hasn't laughed or shown any sign of being happy. We joked around on stage and Niall just went to talk to josh our drummer. Niall and Josh have been talking a lot lately and usually were fine but every time there talking and the boys or me walk in they shut up. I shrugged it off and ran off stage.  

"C'mon boys I got to fix up your hair 10 minutes" Celeste yelled pulling Harry and messing with his hair. Celeste finally started her job as our hair stylist along with Clairissa, Alexa, Lou, Aleesha, Nicole, Naomi, Damien, and a new girl named Jackie, and a new guy named Nick. They all did our hair make up and clothes. I was pulled into the same room as Harry. Claire started doing my hair while Lou fixed my makeup. Louis was getting the same treatment by Jackie and Damien and Harry getting done by Celeste and Nick. Zayn and Niall where getting dressed by Naomi for shirts, Aleesha for pants, and Nicole for shoes we were all used to this routine already. I got up and after I was dressed I walk to the room filled with snacks and some friend of ours.  

"Liam you're amazing at singing" I heard her soft voice say instantly bringing on a smile from me. Samantha was wearing a plain red t-shirt that was mine and some grey skinny jeans with red converse.  

"Thanks Sam want to come on stage so we can all sing to you." I asked.  

"Cant I'm on Celeste duty and don't want to get you on trouble" she said. I smiled 

"Its ok love got to go bye" I said kissing her cheek and leaving. I then got an idea before we all went on stage.  

"One Two The..."stage manager said before I interrupted running to the lounge room and going back to Samantha. I went up to her and gave her the biggest hug ever. Right when she hugged back I picked her up and over my shoulder running off and on to the stage where I was followed by the boys.  

"Liam put me down" Samantha said playfully laughing. I t reminded me of when I first met her  

*Flashback* 

I look down to see Samantha still sound asleep I smile down as she lays her head on my chest and holds my waist. I stroke her hair and lift her head up so she can wake up. When Samantha wakes I hand Samantha her bags and she picks them up lazily. We get off the plane and she drags her stuff I can tell she is sleepy then I grab her bags out her hands and give them to Niall to hold. I pick up Samantha and she laughs as I swing her over my shoulder.  

"Put me down! "She screams while playfully hitting me and laughing. 

"Not until you agree to come and live with me and the boys" I yell back while laughing. 

Just then she stops laughing and hitting me. "Liam I can't we just met and I'll be fine and I just can't" she says with tears filing her eyes 

I put her down and sit her down on a bench and she looks up with a face telling me not to leave her. 

*Flash back over* 

I smiled at how it true I did save her from her troubled pass. I put her down then Harry started singing. He looked at the crowd and smiled brightly pointing to Samantha who stood in the middle of the stage awkwardly. I ran over to her and whispered to have fun in her ear she smile and started dancing while I started chasing her we were having a confetti war. She ran and I stopped chasing her she went to Louis just as he started his verse and the started pointing to eachother and dancing smiling and chuckling. I smiled she was amazing she was funny, smart, beautiful, crazy, insane-