meeting and heart breaks

~Zayn P.O.V~

I was researching Danielle and I found out she lives in L.A which is great. I heard Liam's phone ringing and I picked it up and read that the number calling was blocked. I answered it anyways

"Hello this is Liams phone but he is busy at the moment." I said. Liam was busy he went to clear things with Louis.

"Oh is this Zayn." A female voice spoke.

"Yes it is and who am I speaking with." I said.

"Danielle Paezer Liams ex." She said. I smiled bright and then thought of how to get Payzer back.

"Danielle! How are you I bet your doing great we should meet up for coffee." I said.

"Sounds Lovely may you bring Liam alone." Danielle said.

"Of course meet Liam at the coffee shop at 4823 clouloft drive." I said.

"Okay Zayn thanks for answering Liam never did I've called four times already." She said.

"Well go get ready be there in 1 hour." I said while ending the call.

"Liam! Liam! Liam! Come here I got exciting new for you!" I screamed happily.

"What is it?" he asked with Louis and harry behind him.

"Get ready you are going to the coffee shop with Danielle in about an hour." I said with a big smile that went cheek to cheek. He smiled just like me and went to the bathroom to shower. I walked downstairs and saw Niall Raiding the kitchen and Samantha lying on a bean bag watching The Dark Knight Rises. I sat next to Samantha she looked at me then returned her attention to the TV.

"Why were you yelling right now?" she said trying to make conversation.

"Liam is going to meet up with Danielle right now I'm trying to get them back together." I said.

~Samantha P.O.V~

"That's good he misses her and it will be good for him." I said hiding my hurt voice. Then I felt tears coming so I started running to the bathroom.

"Sorry Zayn I Need to Pee!" I yelled jokingly. I was good at hiding my emotions. As I was running I bumped into someone. I looked up and there stood Louis.

"I'm sorry excuse me I need to use the bathroom." I said with my voice cracking at the end. I looked down to my feet because tears were coming out already. I was about to walk away when Louis pulled me into his room.

"What's wrong are you ok look at me Samantha I'm here for you now spill it." Louis said while letting me cry on his shoulder

"Liam is going with Danielle." I said while crying.

"Louis!" Someone yelled. I heard someone walk in. I looked up it was harry he looked as if someone had kicked him in the balls.