at jades house

~Niall P.O.V~

We are driving to Jade Sommers house! Yes I fanboy and you know what I don't care Jade Sommer is the most beautiful out going girl ever. Now we're going to her house oh my god I love my best friend right now because I'm going with Jade Sommer. We just came to her house it was huge and wow can this get better.

"Hey ok so this is my house." Jade said. She had beautiful eyes that were turquoise and her hair was auburn hair it was red but brown and blended perfectly with her lightly tanned skin and she had a cute little nose piercing it was black. She was wearing ripped up black skinny jeans with a grey belly shirt that had black print saying awkward and a black beanie.

"Jade can I talk to you privately please?" I asked with a grin. She nodded and took me to her room were the walls were colored in galaxy paint and a poster of me. I chuckled a little knowing she had a poster of me.

"I know we just met but I think your very beautiful and cute and you have a lovely personality and you voice is unique would you mind if I asked you on a date on Friday?" I said while rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

"Niall I would love to now lets go make Samantha more beautiful we need Liam to fall for her." She said. She was right we need Samantha to look stunning for Liam. Then we go to work, jade did her make up with some Black eye liner and mascara a light pink blush and some glittery lip gloss. Louis picked out her clothes she wore yellow booty shorts and a batman tank top with some black and yellow adidas and a batman beanie. I picked out some black gages and a batman rubber bracelet. Zayn did her hair he curled it and rinsed it so it looked like natural waves he put a yellow bow in her light brown hair. Harry got her glasses they were turquoise and harry also fixed up her clothes jewelry and hair. When we were done we took a look at her she was gorgeous she was natural and surly Liam would fall.

~Liam P.O.V~

Danielle sat down and began talking

"Why did you push me off she was about to cry the look on her face was priceless." Danielle said while laughing.

"That was mean Danielle she very sweet and she is a beautiful person." I said fighting her statement.

"Liam she is ugly on the outside now let's go somewhere public and kiss I haven't been in the papers in a while." She said with a smirk. I looked at her went upstairs to my room slammed the door and laid down. Was Danielle only with me for the publicity? I suddenly hear steps come to my door leave then tape being pulled. I walked outside and saw Danielle with red tape and my door no longer said Samantha and Liam room. Samantha was crossed out with red tape and Danielle was over it in blue.

"I'll be moving in next week Liam make sure to let Samantha down softly when you tell her you kicking her out." Danielle said while pulling me in a hug. I was tired of this Samantha is beautiful and sweet and I lov...like her a lot. Was I about to say love no Liam no like.

"Leave were not together you're not moving in and I like Samantha more than you now leave." I screamed at Danielle. She just stormed out and slammed the door in my face. I sat down in the music room and sand over again

"Said I never leave her cause her hands fit like my t-shirt tongue tied over three word cursed running over thought hurt body intertwined with her lips" I couldn't sing properly so I went to fix my door and then I left to the kitchen I was hungry. No one was home so I made me macaroni and cheese with some corn and mash potatoes. As I set the plate down on the dining table the door opened.