Annoying girls

"What are you doing here?" I asked walking over Danielle.

"Liam it's a club not a surprise you would be here" she said smirking.

"What is that suppose to mean" I said

"Well since you lost your little slut Samantha due to the tragic murder I thought you would drink your sorrows away here She said mocking 'your little slut Samantha'.

"She didn't die" I said.

"Connor failed me again"

"You put him up to this!" I screamed thanking the loud music not drawing attention.

"Yes I mean Liam I love you I want you back I'm sorry for being mean I'm sorry Liam but she doesn't deserve you I do" she said pleadingly.

"No...What hell No you are a bitch and I love Samantha" I said defending my love for Samantha.

"Fine I guess I will have to do the dirty work myself" she said turning away whiping her hair and walking out to the bar. I turned back and saw a corner were all my friends were. They all drank a lot and were passed drunk. Louis and Harry were just flirting with each other while Harry sat on Louis lap, Celeste and Kellin were having a full make out session, Jade and Niall were just laughing at random stuff, Eleanor and Danny were a little drunk just having conversations. I imagined me just being with Samantha we would be together in this club dancing together sneaking kisses and at night go to sleep together snuggled in each other waking her up to kisses, but no she at the house walking around trying to remember. I hated Connor and Danielle.

~1 HOUR LATER~

They all went to Danny house and were going to crash there while I went back to our house. When I got there I saw the beautiful house I walked in to the smell of cake I walked in the kitchen and saw Samantha with a cake in her hand and she was wearing a nice dress her hair let loose and wavy. Samantha was beautiful and looked adorable setting it down. I rushed passed the kitchen up the stairs to my room it was no mine and Zayns room, Samantha was with Celeste. I got in took a nice warm shower got dressed in gym shorts and a t-shirt when I heard footsteps in front of my door pacing. I crouched to the bottom and saw small dainty feet pacing in front my door I pressed my ear heard a few mumbles. I had enough I opened the door and there was Samantha she had the tiny circle cake in her hands it was frosted in a pretty purple and had black text with my name and a thank you. I looked up at her nervous face.

"I um I I wanted to thank you for sa-saving me" she said with stuttered words.

"You're welcome and you don't need to thank me" I said

"Come in" I added. She nodded went in sent the cake on my desk and sat on the bed next to me.

"Are you okay" I said she looked nervous. She didn't nod she shook her head and faced me. Now I was getting nervous she looked at my eyes my face stopping at my lips she bit her lip and flicked her eyes from my eyes to my lips.

"Liam" she said.

"Are we dating" she asked. I looked at her eyes and shook my head

"No" I said

"Did we?" she asked getting closer her lips centimeters from mine I wanted to close the gap but I was too nervous I felt beads of sweat on my fore head and my hand were clammy. I nodded

"Why did we break up?" she asked looking up meet my eyes.

"Because I made a drunken mistake and kissed my Ex but you never forgave me we got in a huge fight and we were just friend" I said.

"I forgive you" she said staring deeply into my eyes I felt her breath on my lips.

"Thanks" I mumbled.