introduction

Samantha P.O.V~

"You don't pay for anything around here your useless!" my violent Boyfriend Connor yelled while giving me punch in the ribs.

"Connor baby please stop your hurting me!" I screamed in pain. Connor just kept punching me and slapping me. I needed to get out of this hell hole I thought to myself. I'll not takes this anymore I'm leaving today I thought.

"Go! Make me dinner you piece of trash!" he angrily yelled hitting me with an empty Jack Daniels bottle.

I ran to the bathroom before he could hit me again and I got out some sleeping pills. I put them in my pocket knowing that I had a plan. I went downstairs to the kitchen and started cooking. As I was cooking I saw an old photo of me and Connor, we were smiling and he was holding me in his arms. His beautiful blue eyes were sparkling and his blonde hair slicked back.

*FLASHBACK*

"Babe are you ready to go play some gulf" Connor eagerly said with a grin.

"Yes I am lets go" I kissed him on the check and as we were walking out he put his arms around me. I smiled then his mom came and snapped a photo of the happy couple.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

I sighed at how happy we use to be you know before he lost his job, but that is all over. I grabbed the purple pills out from my pocket and smashed them to tiny particles. I sprinkled some pills in his food and drink. I served him his food and went up to my room to pack all my stuff.

As I was packing I packed all my t-shits and my ripped jeans. I packed everything I own into two suit cases and I got a purse that had money I save up, only $150was in there enough for now. I had no idea where I was going I thought I would just go to the airport and get a place somewhere. I was walking and I noticed a paper and a pen I grabbed them and wrote"Connor you have abused me for a month now and I'm finally took action I'm leaving you, Samantha" and with that I was gone.