the day it all happend

~Samantha P.O.V~

These past weeks have been great actually scratch that more than great. Liam and I made it official he told his fans that we were dating and i got a ton of hate but Liam was always there to make me feel better. I was doing great with Liam we had went on a total of six dates and each one of them wasn't some cheesy cliche valentine special date it was unique something i didn't really excpect from Liam who believe it or not was kind of a hopeless romatic and i love it, i love him.  Today we were in Dublin, ireland i was with One Directrion they were back on that marvelous stadium tour and they were preforming at crowe park. Niall was totatlly stoked to be going there because not only did he live in ireland but Jade was here. Jade had told me that Liam had ordered a bunch of stuff for this concert as apprently something big was supose to happen yet i did not know what to expect from Liam as i have not heard of such antics from him. 

"Lets go we have to get ready which means you my love are coming with me, special request from Liam" Clarissa one of the boys stylist said. I hadn't see Liam all day he left early from the hotel to go to his photoshoot and then i got up and joined the tour bus as they had a concert today. Liam right now i think was in the studio recording for their next album. I walked out the tour bus only wearing some lame black tights and a big white t-shirt. When Clarissa fixed me up doing my make up i new it was because Liam had planned something and i was stoke for it. Liam and I we are in love and i don't regret any of it. I was wearing a dress just a small red dress short tightly wrapped around my thighs and one shoulder covered. When Liam came he was wearing a full on suit making him look irrestitable and i was smiling ear to ear. He grabbed my hand leading me to the stage One Direction were to preform on tonight and i noticed the stage had roses on it and the lights were dimmed and photos of Liam and I were on display. 

"Now i Have loved you for a while and i didn't expect to meet someone quite like you and I really hope you don't regret having dated me and I love how comfortable the boys are with you and how you make me swoon everytime you kiss me awake. But the point of you is i was thinking last night about everything and then i thought about One Direction years from now and how we would all be old and having partners maybe someone getting married, Then it hit me on how even when i thought about my future your there and when i think about my death your there and it was like my rain short circuted and my heart beat stopped when i realised that you, you are the one i want to spend my life with, i want us, Liam Payne and Samantha Breeze to be the couple that will be the first to get married and i want us to be the first expecting. And Samantha I don't know exactly how you did it or what you did but I am so in love with you i can not imagine a world without you and it breaks me when i think like that because you it for me babe and i want you now, so with that said will you please Marry me?" Liam said opening the box placed into his hand with a big diamond ring in it. I froze and then the next thing i knew i was on the florr crying and then i looked up. 

"Of course" And he slipped the ring on and i was in bliss i was in bliss because i was going to marry the love of my life and have no regrets.