Emotionally broken

*hides behind Liam*

Me: im so sorry I haven’t updated in like 80 years

*fans boo*

Liam: love it looks like they hate you now

Harry : ba ba ba ba na na na na

*looks at Harry weirdly pulls out water gun*

Me: don’t move or ill shot you Harry

*Harry throws hand in air*

Liam: Noooooooo!

*Louis pops out of nowhere with bigger water gun*

Louis: No hes mine leave him alone or ill shot you

*shoot a bit on Harry*

Zayn: noooo fans shoot at her!

*fans pull out water guns and sill string with tomatoes*

*throws them at me*

Me: no no stop heres your update!

Fans: yay

Me: don’t forget to like comment and read

Okay so that was reall random well um im so so so so so so so sorry I haven’t updated and to make it up I made this updater extremely long and dramtic and it my biggest update ever well I just want you all to know that even thought I have updated in forver im so happy to have you my pandas readin I love you all now enjoy this chapter

*grabs silly string and water gun and shoots everyone*

Me: Victory is mine!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Samantha P.O.V~

“Hi my name is Alexis I’m Liam girlfriend”

 she said giving me a coil smile showing her perfectly whitened teeth. I get it now it make sense maybe me and Liam were never meant to be maybe the only feeling behind his sly brown eyes that crinkled when he smiled and laughed were the feeling of just being friends or a simple I love you like sister or a friend. I never expected for Liam to walk through that door with a perfect model like women hanging on his arm hugging him because the 13 layers of shirts, jumpers, pants, and socks didn’t keep her warm and the only thing that could fulfill the everlasting warmth she needed was Liam.

I felt as if my life was a lie that all the hurt I ever possessed was brought upon me at that moment and all the tears and slices of the wrist  were brought with all the pain and hurt I gained since my father’s death was added to this very moment when I realized maybe I didn’t love myself enough to let Liam love me maybe I didn’t believe in the happy ending because all I was ever left with was a very sad ending and maybe being me was brought because I deserved everything I deserved the 8 years of abuse I deserved the feeling of being abused by everyone who desired me and maybe I deserved this being lead on till my very self sorrow was washed upon the shore leaving me drowning with pain and hurt.

 I deserved it all but I knew this day would come I knew that one day my daily struggles would drown me and I knew that once I reached that point I was finished I was done and nothing not even myself

Mattered.

“I’m Samantha Zayns friend” I relied with tears dropping on the water line of my eyes begging to fall to cascade over my cheek and to puddle down somewhere. I shook her hand with my shaking frail hand I turned to Mr. and Mrs. Payne and smiled weak and maybe not as believable as I thought but I smiled the fakest smile in my life and left I grabbed my coat with my wallet and phone got in a taxi and left to the airport. As I drove past the unrecognizable streets and alleys and down to a freeway that lead me to my destination I thought about my life and I thought about the people in it making mindless list of who I thought actually cared and who was just there for the show.