recap

**THREE YEARS LATER**

~Samantha P.O.V~

I just got out of work. I work at a restaurant here in New York. I live with Celeste still she is my best friend and she is really cool. Celeste works in a salon she is a hair dresser. We both kept touch with Eleanor, Perrie, and Jade. Jade is on tour with none other than Demi Lovato. Eleanor and Perrie our best friends like Celeste and I. I flip on the tv to MTV news.

"Breaking News: Liam Payne of One Direction getting married to Crystal Olivas" the girl says. I was over Liam it didn't bother me at how he has a fiancée but that girl was ugly.

"Samantha Breeze are you in the living room!" my roommate/sister/best friend/partner in crime yelled.

"Celeste Casarez Come here this instant!" I jokingly yelled back. She ran over her and jumped on the couch sat down and listened to the TV. They were talking about the marriage,

"Do you see the frown on Liams face I bet it is all planned out and forced." She said pointing to the TV. A part of me wanted her to be true but I sat down and soon fell asleep.

~Celeste P.O.V~

I went into work a few minutes late I went straight to my station and looked at my list one Name caught my eye. It was the name Kellin Quin I was going to do his hear I love him from Sleeping With Sirens he is amazing. I looked at the time I still had two hours till his appointment then my many other customers started getting their haircuts.

~Niall P.O.V~

Liam is miserable without Samantha here in L.A so we all decided we will move to NYC. Management knows about Liam and how his heart is shattered only because he cried every night and has nightmares with Samantha. They forced him into Marriage with some random girl who was annoying and well she moving with us. We all were on the Plane including the most annoying twat ever Crystal Olivas. Eleanor and Perrie already were considering moving with us to New York I'm guessing they would be here by tomorrow. We just got to New York we all decided to go drop out stuff off at the hotel then go get something to eat at some restaurant across the street.

~Liam P.O.V~

We went to the restaurant and we were seated it was only us boys and Crystal. Crystal was horrible she never shuts up about the wedding, Hell I don't even want this stupid wedding it would be way better if it was with someone I truly loved.

~Samantha P.O.V~

I just got into work it was quite bust but then Danny my work buddy tapped on my shoulder.

"Can you get table 8 please I will owe you big time." He said I went to table 8 and before I went outside the doors I saw who was at table 8, it was Liam and the boys and some girl. It is ok Samantha just act like you don't know them and everything will be fine. I walked out and none of them looked up at me they were staring at their menus.

"Hello I am Samantha Breeze and ill be your waiter May I help you boys and girl with some drinks?" I said with a fake smile. I did well in pretending not to know them. Liam and the boys face shot right up and their mouth were all in an "o" shape.

"Samantha what are you doing here?" Zayn said. The last time we spoke it wasn't on friendly terms.

"I am sorry but I don't know who you are, and for you question I work here." I said confused, I am really good at this.

~Liam P.O.V~

I felt like someone grabbed my heart out my chest took it out lit it on fire and stomped on it. It hurt she didn't remember us she was absolutely clueless. I thought I would just go like I didn't know her either.