Filler Chapter

THIS IS A SHIT CHAPTER IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN YEARS BUT IVE BEEN BUST SO READ THIS POINTLESS CHAPTER WTH JUST LIAM SAMANTHA ZAYN AND WATER URGHHH I FEEL HORRIBLE FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT BUT YEAH SORRY BEEN BUSY WITH ZIAM STORY BYE ENJOY ALTHOUGH I KNOW YOU WONT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Samantha P.O.V~

Today in the morning I woke up feeling I had the best sleep in like centuries because maybe it was the fact that I fell asleep in the man I loves arms and maybe because they man I love is Liam. I looked up to see Liams big brown chocolate eyes looking at me with so much adoration I leaned up to kiss him on the cheek but I guess he had other plans in mind because at the last moment he turned a bit and our lips met in bliss and I kissed back with as much empathy as him. After our long kiss we got up Liam went straight for a shower as I went to the kitchen already seeing Karen making food and Geoff reading news paper with a mug in hand. I was bored so I went to Zayns room peeked in to see him still sleeping I walked over to him and pounced jumping on him and his bed.

“Zayn Wake Up!” I screamed he was probably going to kill me but its okay.

“Zaynie Zaynie! Wakie Wakie!” I yelled in a sing song voice. I kept jumping looked down to see Zayn covering his eyes and with another hand pinching the bridge of his nose shaking his head.

“Get off me!” he yelled pushing me playfully.

“Let e sleep before I…” he murmured a bit before I couldn’t make out the words and he was back asleep. I hopped off his bed hearing the shower turn off knowing it was Liam. I ran out the room letting Zayn be for now before I attempt to wake him up again. I ran to Liam’s room hid under the covers of the bed and waited till I heard the patting of feet enter the room. I pushed off the cover jumped on Liam wrapping my legs around his clothed waist and linking my arms around his neck kissing him passionately.

“What was that for” Liam said referring to the kiss I welcomed him with.

“For taking me back” I said sincerely.

“Why are you thanking me for something I always wanted” Liam asked pecking my nose sitting me on his bed.

“I don’t know” I said shrugging.

“Samantha you know … I love you” Liam said speaking his last three words slower.

“I love you too Liam” I said reassuring him a bit. He kissed me again but I stopped him.

“We can’t keep kissing I wish we could but we can’t we do have to get ready it is our last day in Wolverhampton before we continue tour and we have the family barbecue” I reminded him. He pouted sticking his bottom lip out as I pecked it quickly.

“Let’s go wake up Zayn I tried right now but he went back to sleep” I said pouting now. He kissed my forehead sweetly and grabbed my hand and we ran downstairs. Liam grabbed a cup of cold water and so did I. We went back up to Zayn room and threw all the water on Zayn. Zayn immediately got up.

“What the fuck Liam…Samantha” Zayn hissed getting mad at me and Liam for taking him out of his slumber that he really actually did need because Alexis had left and he wanted to sleep together with her in his arms but she couldn’t as she had work tomorrow.

“I’m going to kill you too” He yelled before I was thrown over Liams shoulder carried somewhere. When I opened my eye I was sitting across from Liam in what I assume was a closet we were both cramped knees pressed together.

“If we die today just know I love you and I want us to get married and have kids” Liam said making my heart flutter.

“I love you to and...” I started.

“I would kill you but you two are too adorable to kill oh and Liam did I hear a

proposal

 in there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Read

Comment

Vote

<3