Liam, Samantha, Harry, Louis, Niall, and Jade!

~Liam P.O.V~

She in my arms crying but she is in my arms she snuggled to my chest warm and cozy. I wanted to cry when I got the call from Zayn but I only cried a little keeping strong for Samantha. Harry was safely kidnapped but was shot in the shoulder. Louis did about the same thing I did when Samantha was in the hospital he laid next to Harry as he whispered sweet nothings to Harry and then Harry saying he was going to be fine. Jessica and Emma were arrested along with David and Keegan the guys that were also there. Harry was stuck in a hospital for about a week to make sure the wound was sterilized and won't get infected.

"Liam?" I heard her sweet little voice say. I looked down her eyes red and puffy he make up a little smudged and a wet spot on my upper chest.

"Hey Sam" I said smiling at her she gave a weak smile back.

"He is going to be ok right?" she asked I gave her a nod wiping her cheek and hoisting her high to wrap her legs around my waist. She did as I thought she would and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you Li for being there" she said. I smiled because she called me Li a name she called me when we dated. Oh how I miss those days.

"Anything for you Sam Anything for you" I said fading my voice. She smiled.

"Zayn can u get me two water bottles please" I asked. He nodded and walked off.

"Li will we ever date again?" I heard Sam I looked down eyes wide mouth open. I mean does she mean it?

"Maybe" I said truthfully.

"Good because Li I'm not ready to go out yet" She said yawning and snuggling deeper into my chest. But she pecked me on my lips and laid back down on me. There was Hope.

~Harry P.O.V~

Have you ever been shot it? It hurts real badly but with Louis kisses it was fine. Louis has been hear all day and all night and truth be told I love how he cares a lot but I don't like how he sometimes skips meals and cries whenever I let out a whimper of pain from the shot. I felt a head on my shoulder and my fingers getting this jolt that I knew was Louis lifting up my fingers and putting them done playfully playing with my big hands.

"Hey Lou bear" I said softy in a whisper.

"I love you" he said back this time he looked me straight into my eyes. What wrong with him?

"I love you too babe what's up" I asked puzzled.

"I don't want to lose you that all you mean everything to me" he said

"You won't this is my last day then where back at home and then next week back on tour" I said pecking him on the lips.

"fine let me call the doctor tell him you're up" he said getting up with a smile and walking out the door. Liam and Samantha were snuggled up on a chair while Niall and jade where entwined with each other. Then the Doctor came in and so did my Louis.

"Harry let me clean the wound then your off to go." He said getting a wipe and dabbing the solution and lifting my shirt to clean my wound. I shut my eyes and let him do the work.

~Jade P.O.V~

Should I tell Niall that I had an upcoming tour with Katy Perry?

"Ni" I said.

"Jade?" he said.

"I have to tell you something" I said serious a feeling wiped over his face it was sadness he knew I been busy and well he might break up with me because let's face it there is was no way we would spend time with each other this year.

"ok"

"Niall" I said. I knew this would be coming out soon better him hear it.

"I-" I was cut off by a screaming girl running up to me. Niall and I just looked at her letting the cars pass by.

"JADE SOMMER OMG YOU'RE GOING ON TOUR WITH THE KATY PERRY!" she screamed I felt an emptiness in my hand.

It was Niall he let go of my hand.

"we won't be able to see each other this year?" he said tears brimming his eyes. I shook my head no then looked down as I felt my own tears coming out.

"Jade"

Here is goes.

"We have to break up"

A/N

IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN WHATS FELT LIKE YEAR I HAVE CROSS CROUN TRY AND ORCHESTRA AND SCHOOL I WILL TRY GETTING INTO MY ROUTINE AGAIN BUT NO PROMISES BUT I WILL TRY TO UPDATE EVER OTHER DAY BUT FOR NOW THEY WILL BE SHORTER NOT AS SHORT AS THIS ONE BUT SHORT LIKE 5 PAGES ON WORD WELL I LOVE YOU BARE WITH ME AND WE WILL BE GOOD AS NEW. BYE

OH WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT Harry BEING SHOT AND LIAM AND SAMANTHA MIGHT BE DATING AND JADE AND NIALL BREAK UP

COMMENT~LIKE~SHARE

<3