perfect infinities

~Deseray P.O.V~

We came back Emma, Jessica, Jasmine, and I Were all back because we need their forgiveness. What we did was wrong in anyway possible we tried t stop their perfect love for each other and we are all terribly sorry so we came to tell them were sorry and hope for thing to get better.

"What are you guys doing here?" Louis said in a hoarse voice.

"Were sorry about everything" I said with jasmine. They looked at us expecting us carefully. Liam and Zayn stood up took Niall and walked backstage along with Harry and Louis. We walked with them back stage.

"So these are the girls that tortured you and caused you so much pain?" Zayn and Liam asked pointing at us. I looked down ashamed of what we did.

"Yes" Harry whispered.

"We're sorry I mean it were ter-terribly sorry for what we did. If we could ta-take it back we would we-we would do anything to-to take it Ba-back" Emma bursted out sobbing falling to her knees. Jasmine went to help her wiping her tear when Jessica started crying but not sobbing just crying. I helped Jessica a bit before I started bawling and then felt the guilt take over then a hand that was rather large on the small of my back. I look up into these emerald eyes filled with sympathy and forgiveness, Harry.

"I forgive you all of you even though Jasmine really didn't do anything. Jasmine smiled and helped Emma up who had a tear stained face that was with a smile and no more fresh tears. Jessica also was wearing a smile. Harry and Louis were smiling back at us and enveloped us in a hug.

We were forgiven and that all we wanted.

~Harry P.O.V~

After all the tears and apologize Deseray, Emma, Jessica, and Jasmine finally left taking our autographs as they still were fans. Celeste was doing my hair and Claire was doing Nialls and Lou was fixing Zayn make up. Liam was changing and right when he came out from changing and Alexa pulled him for hair and then another door releasing a smiley Niall and Jade hand and hand. I Smiled got out my chair and hugged Niall.

"I missed you bud" I said. Soon Liam and the rest gathered in a hugging frenzy stealing Horan hugs. Soon Jade was left with Samantha and Niall was pulled into the hair, dress and makeup madness. When we walked out for the meet and greet we were bombarded with Directioners and we didn't care as there are the reason we were where we are and we love them with all our soul and hearts.

**after meet and Greet**

~Samantha P.O.V~

I was laying down in Liams bed trying to take a short nap but I couldn't I had an eerie thought about something unknown and couldn't fall into a short nap. I turned over on my side pulling the blanket over me once gain more after two minutes I got up fluffed my pillows and changed position for the fifth time. I even flipped over and that didn't help but then I felt my body sink down arms wrap around my waist and little kisses trailing up my shoulder and neck. I turn around to face a smirking Liam.

"Hey babe what's wrong with you?" he whispered noticing my discomfort. I sighed and shrugged

"I don't know" I replied.

"Want me to sing you asleep?' he asked knowing that each and every time he would sing to me I would fall asleep almost instantly and it sooth me in a way that no man made thing could Liams voice was beautiful and I love it. I nodded

"Oh whoa...So easy to forget our love, All of the little things we do, Like calling for no reason Just to say the words baby I love you, I know lately, I've been busy But a second doesn't go by Without you crossing my mind It's been so long since we had time Let's take a day & make everything right Just take my hand, fall in love with me again Let's runaway to the place Where love first found us Let's runaway for the day, Don't need anyone around us When everything in love gets so complicated, It only takes a day to change it. What I have to say can't wait, All I need is a day So let's runaway...Let's runaway, just for the day

Runaway... runaway... Girl, you've been so patient Spending nights alone & not complaining But I'll make it up to you, And I promise today I won't keep you waiting Please give me this one chance To remind you of everything we have I won't give up I'm too much in love And I want you to know that. Just take my hand, Fall in love with me again Let's runaway to the place Where love first found us Let's runaway for the day, Don't need anyone around us When everything in love gets so complicated It only takes a day to change it What I have to say can't wait. All I need is a day So let's runaway for the day And I'll give everything in this moment And I promise to make everyday just like the day Let's runaway to the place, Where love first found us Let's runaway for the day, Don't need anyone around us When everything in love gets so complicated, It only takes a day to change it What I have to say can't wait All I need is a day. So let's runaway..." I fell asleep fast.

~Liam P.O.V~

I sang my favorite song runaway by Bruno Mars to Samantha as she took her nap in my arms. I love her a lot, but we're not exactly official but tomorrow when my parents come home from their vacation and have dinner with me and the boys will be with my family to test how

official we are.

A/N

My story is still on hold I was just leading you on for next big chapter with a lot of drama and it going to be a whooping 15 pages on word with a sixteen point font. Im sorry it was just a sneak peek I will start again in two week my little pandas yesh pandas I love them and I love my reader therfor now you're my pandas 

Love, alexis