getting ready part2

~Samantha P.O.V~

I went through full panic when Liam didn't answer back.

" Zayn! Louis! Harry! Niall!" I screamed with tears starting to come out. They all came at once and Louis went to comfort me while Harry and Zayn were knocking on the door and Niall was crying to.

"Leave me alone I don't need you knocking my door down!" Liam screamed coldly. The boys left and I was pissed, we were all worried because he wasn't answering and I heard him crying and he was just being rude.

"Liam I think I will sleep with Louis tonight and forget it I don't want to go to Nandos with you if you're going to be acting so ignorant!" I spat at the door. I heard a sniff then the door opened and I saw a shirtless Liam with a photo and blood on his wrist.

~Louis P.O.V~

"I guess you and Samantha are hitting it off well, I never even saw you two talking." Harry said with no emotion.

"I talked to her about my problems she listens so she and I are cool." I said. I don't know but Harry seemed a bit mad when I told him Samantha and I are cool. I mean I didn't like her like that I have Eleanor who I think I love deeply, but Harry he so cute and gorgeous his curly hair and green eyes were to die for I knew my feeling were growing for him. No Louis you love Eleanor, but Harry is pretty amazing, No leave it.

~Harry P.O.V~

I couldn't believe it I was getting jealous of Samantha for being cool with Louis. I mean I knew I liked Louis more than a friend but that's insane to like Louis. His blue eyes captured me it was almost impossible to not fall for them and his hair was quiffed and perfectly brown, he was funny and childish at time but serious. I knew he didn't feel the same Larry would never happen Elounor was already happening.

"Oh that's cool we have to get ready for Nandos now" I said while walking to the shower.

~Liam P.O.V~

I couldn't help it I needed to cut and I did it sooth me. I cut myself and it stung but was good I saw a pick of Danielle and cut again I washed my cut and I saw blood coming out still I knew I had band-aids in my dresser. I sniffed then I heard Samantha "Liam I think I will sleep with Louis tonight and forget it I don't want to go to Nandos with you if you're going to be acting so ignorant!" she said with a voice of doubt I completely forgot about my cuts and I walked out the door. She was already about to leave the room when I grabbed her wrist and she started crying I hugged her and she whispered "Liam why explain please." I started crying to and said back "I miss Danielle having a girl inside the house brought back memories." She let go and said "I should leave now I don't want you cutting because of me" she said sadly. She gave me a face that looked like she didn't want to leave. I grabbed her and told her "you're not leaving you were finally happy and I'm not losing that now go shower and get dressed" I told her. She went to the shower and I went to put a shirt on I wore a blue plaid shirt with khaki skinny jeans. I put a spray of clone and went downstairs. I saw Niall already dressed he was wearing a red polo and Khaki pant except his were baggy. I went to go get my phone from my room when I saw Samantha she looked stunning she let her hair down it was naturally straight. I felt my jaw drop but I closed it before she noticed.

"Cat got your tongue" she said with an eyebrow raised. I chuckled and went for my phone I had a call from an unknown number I shrugged it off and went downstairs with Samantha and the boys. Harry wore a t-shirt of The Ramones and black skinny jeans with a black beanie and his white converse. Louis wore a striped shirt with red pants. Zayn wore a leather jacket over a gray shirt and ripped black skinny jeans. We all got into a black hummer and Louis drove with harry in passenger; Niall and Zayn were in the very back of the hummer, and then me and Samantha in the middle.

~Samantha P.O.V~

Liam looked hot in that shirt I thought to myself. He still loves Danielle and I had to except it