after the flight

~Liams P.OV~

As Samantha is sleeping on me I try to catch some rest.

"We have arrived to L.A we will be out the plane in 5 minutes please gather your stuff before we get off" the lady announce on the intercom.

I instantly woke up to the announcement I look down to see Samantha still sound asleep I smile down as she lays her head on my chest and holds my waist. I stroke her hair and lift her head up so she can wake up. When Samantha wakes I hand Samantha her bags and she picks them up lazily. We get off the plane and she drags her stuff I can tell she is sleepy then I grab her bags out her hands and give them to Niall to hold. I pick up Samantha and she laughs as I swing her over my shoulder.

"Put me down! "She screams while playfully hitting me and laughing.

"Not until you agree to come and live with me and the boys" I yell back while laughing.

Just then she stops laughing and hitting me. "Liam I can't we just met and I'll be fine and I just can't" she says with tears filing her eyes

I put her down and sit her down on a bench and she looks up with a face telling me not to leave her. I sit next to her and hug her "at least let me drive you to your home" I ask

"I don't have one Liam" she said with a tear falling down my cheek

"Live with me you can sleep in my bed and I can sleep on the sofa and we will all go to Nandos to get to know each other and Sam please I uh I mean Samantha." I said with a stutter. She wiped her tears away and hugged me and whispered "yes Liam"

~Samantha P.O.V~

I woke up on the plane to Liam looking at me and then him giving me my bags. I rubbed my eyes and yawn I was really tired still so I dragged my bags then all of a sudden Liam takes them to Niall and sling me on his shoulder. Liam was so adorable and cute so I started playing around with him.

"Put me down!" I screamed while playing around and hitting him. I couldn't help my laughing but suddenly Liam ask me to live with him. I refused because I was already getting feeling for him and I don't want to drag him into my mess. He offered to drive me home wherever that is I said I don't have one with a tear escaping my eye.

"Live with me you can sleep in my bed and I can sleep on the sofa and we will all go to Nandos to get to know each other and Sam please I uh I mean Samantha." Liam said that when I couldn't hold it in I really liked Liam and I needed him. I whispered "yes Liam" in his ear.

He hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek. I hugged back and smiled at him. I got butterflies when he kissed my cheek. A limo pulled up and the boys and I got into it. I whisper to Liam saying I've never been in a limo he smiles and said get used to it. I smiled back when I caught a glimpse of Louis oh gosh he was cute his blue eyes almost killed me and his brown hair was beautiful I couldn't help but to stare at him.

Louis looked back and saw me staring at him he just winked then I turned around and felt a blush come on my cheeks. We finally go to their house it was huge and white it had beautiful green grass and a brick path leading to the door and there were some flowers along the black gate there was a truck and a car parked and it looked like a two story house. As I was admiring the house I got pulled back into the limo I looked back and saw a scary Louis looking into my eyes.