another day

~Samantha P.O.V~

"... Crystal is not you" Liam said. I was shocked and I mean I wanted to believe him but I saw him and her cuddling.

"Whatever I need to go by a dress for the wedding" I said as I pushed pass him. I felt someone grab my arm I looked and saw Liam.

"Stay please don't go I enjoy talking to you." Liam said. I looked back at him shrugged my arm off and walked out the door. I was though with Liam.

~Jade P.O.V~

When I woke up I was snuggled in Niall arms I woke him up with kisses and we made pancakes together. We ate and watched TV together.

"Niall we have to talk." I said looking down.

"Okay Jade I love you don't leave me please." He said fastly and nervously.

"Niall with my career taking off and my tour and your going on tour next year well..." I said still looking down.

"No please don't do this please." Niall said already tears streaming down his face.

"Niall I'm not breaking up with you I'm telling you my tour is ending tomorrow my last concert I want you there." I say facing him to face me I gave him a soft passionate kiss. He pulled me over to the desk and I wrapped my legs around his waist not breaking the kiss. He carried me to the bedroom and I knew exactly what was about to happen.

~Zayn P.O.V~

I went down to the theatre room only to see a sobbing Liam. His eyes were red and puffy and he was watching chic flicks and eating ice cream. I walked over to him

"Liam are you okay what happened?" I said running over to him and placing the ice cream down and hugging him tightly.

"She doesn't l-lo-Love me anymore s-she is-is over me there is no more u-us." He said stuttering with his sobs. I rubbed the tears out his eyes comforting him I knew he was talking about Samantha but I thought he was over her I guess I was wrong wow he really does love her he never cries. I will get her to fall for him again.

"It okay buddy she will soon see the mistake she is making and I will do everything I can to help." I said while still holding him. He nodded and wiped his eyes.

"I guess thank you Zayn you have always been my best friend thank you for caring." He said no longer crying I gave him a tight hug. He got up and we went and put the ice cream back we cleaned up and I told him to get ready that we were going to the festival just me him and Harry and Louis. Clear his mind and let loose that is what he needs. I was going to invite Niall but when I went to his room I heard something I wish I didn't hear and walked away.

~Harry P.O.V~

I got dressed for the festival I was going with Louis, Zayn, and Liam. We all got dressed and left to the festival we saw all the rollercoaster and games it looked incredible at night all the lights were shining and it looked beautiful. I grabbed Louis hand and I leaned my head on his shoulder we already made up that he would be the boy and I would be the girl in the couple I was fine with it I liked his dominance. We went to the first ride the tsunami it was a water ride that you made a huge wave and it splash over you while coming down hill from the ride. We got in and Zayn and I went behind Liam and Louis because Zayn and I are a little afraid of rides. Louis and Liam took the very front and Zayn and I took second place behind them we went down and were smothered with water we go out and only our torso and hair were wet. After that we went on a ride named the flying skooters it was a ride where you're in a bird thing and you sway the swing to go higher Louis was with me in that one I was screaming when we went really high. Liam and Zayn went in the other they were going the highest.