heartbreaker girl snatcher

~Zayn P.O.V~

She said yes, I can finally breathe she was all mine. I was all hers forever and always. She told me she loved the ring I told her Liam helped me pick it out. After I proposed and she said yes we enjoyed out night and we went to the car she thinks I'm driving to her house but I'm not.

"Hey Perrie do you have that key Niall gave you?" I asked. She pulled it out her clutch purse that was crème colored and had pink jewels on the top

"Good." I said as I stopped the car. We arrived to the house I bought for me and Perrie.

"Where are we?" she asked. I smirked

"It's our new house if you would want to live with me." I said with a smirk. She nodded smile and got out the car while I did the same I grabbed her hand but she let go and grabbed my tie pulling me into the house. We went into the empty home that had nothing in there

She kissed me hard then we did what couples do.

~Louis P.O.V~

I heard a slight knock on my door. I walked over and opened it saw harry and tried closing it but was stopped by Harrys foot.

"Can we talk?" Harry said. I opened the door and let out a sigh. he walked in and sat on my bed I sat next to him and avoided eye contact..

"Did you really kiss me in my sleep?" harry asked. I nodded still looking at the ground.

"Why?" he said, why can't he just leave me alone.

"Harry don't do that don't make me list all the reasons I have fallen for you leave me alone to dread in my room soon I will be over you and maybe have Liam as my best friend." I said coldly.

"You like me now do you not know that a few months ago I was in love with you but I forgot about my feeling cause I thought you Louis Tomlinson didn't like me and it kills me inside knowing that now you decided to like me when I have moved on I'm sorry but Louis you're a little late!" harry yelled at me. Did he just say he use to like me? I'm so stupid.

"Harry I am so sorry if only I knew." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"I am sorry to Louis I don't like you anymore I'm sorry." he said as he rushed out my room.

~Harry P.O.V~

I broke down crying I grabbed my coat and went to Starbucks. I can't believe I lost my best friend he said he would have Liam as a best friend not happening. I was running into the shop when I crashed into someone. I looked up to see a girl who was short she has brown hair with turquoise ends and hazel eyes. She had the Starbucks uniform on with a whit t-shirt and the Starbucks logo in the front she had black pant and hunter green apron and cap.

"I am so sorry." I said because she had a coffee spilled on her.

"It's okay I get out of work because of this." She said while smiling and giggling. I laughed along she was beautiful she was stunning and perfect.

"I'm harry Styles." I said amazed at how beautiful this girl is.

"I'm Celeste, Celeste Casarez." She said she had a soft girly voice.

"I'm sorry but has anyone told you how beautiful you look." I said. She blushed a shade of red

"Thanks so can I help you with anything?" she said with amazing smile.

"Would you mind sitting with me and enjoying coffee together?" I asked her she nodded and we sat in a table. We enjoyed our drink I gave her my number and I walked back home.

~Liam P.O.V~

Today is the day I confirm my relationship with Samantha. She was in arms cuddled up as we watched freedom writers.

"Samantha I need to talk to you." I said. She looked up got out my arms and sat on my bed across from me.

"The other day when I left with Niall where did you go?" I asked her politely.

"With Connor to talk all I did was tell him to leave me alone." She said. It kind of broke my heart that she went with him.

"Thank you for being honest but do you have feeling for me?" I said out of curiosity.

"I don't know you're a really good friend and I'm grateful to have you." She said with an uncertain smile. She called me a friend I felt a tear coming I mean I got over Danielle because I fell for Samantha. I was cut off my thoughts when Samantha rubbed my cheek.

"Why are you crying?" she said while rubbing a tear.

"I don't know I guess it because Samantha I don't want to be your friend." I said while looking into Samanthas beautiful eyes.

"What do you want to be?" she asked ever so delicately.

"Samantha will you be my girlfriend?" I asked

"of course Payne you're really..."I cut her off by smashing my lips my lips on her. I pulled away,

"Excuse me I have a date to plan." I said with a wink

~Niall P.O.V~

I was driving to jades house happily. We kissed and it was so perfect she is beautiful and gorgeous and everything I've ever looked for. I'm really glad I save myself for all these year it was worth the wait. I rang the doorbell. Than it opened but it wasn't jade. It was some guy that had turquoise eyes and dirty blonde hair.

"Who are you?" the man asked.

"I'm jades uh boyfriend Niall." I said a little ticked off by this guy I didn't even know.

"No you're not okay not anymore." And with that he closed the door. My heart shattered to a billion pieces. I felt the tears coming I jumped in my car and sped off to my special place.

~Louis P.O.V~

My heart was broken. Harry didn't like me like that anymore and it hurt. I called Eleanor

"Hello Louis." The cheerful voice of Eleanor spoke.

"Hey El can I come to your house?" I asked.

"Sure lou anything for you." She said emotionlessly. I hung up and went to get dressed in just a striped t-shirt and red pants. I walked down the wall to see Zayn with his suit a little messed up his hair in different directions. I knew exactly what he did with Perrie last night.

"Hey Zayn how was your night?" I said with a wink.

"Well I proposed and she said yes I showed her our house then we stayed there over night." He said while biting his lip.

"Oh new house sex I heard that's the best kind cause you hear each other's moans over and over again." I said with a smirk. Zayn blushed heavily and went upstairs to his room. I continued out the house, I was about to reach for the door knob when someone opened the door. It was Harry

"Where are you going so dressed up?" Harry said firmly.

~Harry P.O.V~

"Eleanors!" Louis yelled quietly and went outside in his car and sped off. I was mad for some odd reason why would he go aren't they over? No I was actually getting jealous. Celeste is beautiful I thought trying to calm myself down I pulled out my phone and tested a 'hey' to Celeste. I was full on jealous of

Louis and Eleanor