Ziam

~Samantha P.O.V~

He looked at me his smile fading to a frown his eyes got water and I felt horrible I don't know who he was or why I felt this way. He had these eyes I couldn't get out of my head I have seen them before these eyes were a dark brown you can fall if you looked to long it was hard not to stare in them they weren't a plain brown they were this color that sparkled in the light but his tears being built made me want to wipe his eyes he just stood there looking in my eyes like he trying to see in me. I don't know why but I did it wiped his eyes.

"Don't Cry" I said wiping his eye. He did a fake grin.

"Can I talk to Liam and the boys?" The doctor said walking out. That name made my heart beat faster than every even the monitor caught that I thought of the name Liam I felt like I knew it. Samantha Remember you remember everyone but this boy. Liam and the boys walked in Liam was wiping his eyes I could tell he just cried that mad my heart stop not literally but mentally yes It hurt seeing this boy cry I don't know why I care for him but I do.

"Where is Connor?" I said becoming confused.

"He is in jail for attempting murder and harassment" Celeste said.

"What Connor would've never hurt anyone" I said.

"Samantha do you know why you're in here" Celeste asked. Then I tried to remember

**FLASHBACK **

The minister was about to ask those question were the couple says I do I couldn't handle it I told Celeste I'm going for a walk I ran out the hall and the tears started pouring I ran down the street to the nearest ally I slumped down and started crying then my vision blurred and I saw a figure of a familiar man.

"Hello Samantha" I heard someone say it sounded evil.

"Who are you?" I said with a voice that sounded frightened.

"It doesn't matter you're about to die I wasn't through with you when you left me and went to La I wasn't through with you went I punched you in the ally in La and now I am about to be through with you I'm just going to end your life." It said I then recognized the voice but

*Thought*

I can't remember who it was.

*thought end*

someone pulled my hair. I screamed in pain then I felt someone grab my arm and I was thrown to the cemented floor. My head started hurting and my body went numb. I couldn't move then my vision got better but not fully. I saw the man pull out a knife and that was when I really got scared. He walked over to me and punched me hard in the face then another punch to my ribs then another in my legs then I lost it I just felt excruciating pain everywhere and the man was throwing so many punches everywhere. Then I felt a liquid on my thigh I also stung then when I looked down I saw red everywhere and then I felt the man cutting up my face and arms then he took a jab where my shoulder was and it hurt I it felt like dying but then I saw the man get thrown down then I saw a man throwing punches and slamming fist into the man he kept going and the man just laid there. The man had blood already being drawn from his noose and his mouth and then his head and arms and shoulder from where he was scraped as he hit the floor then the man that was furiously beating The man got up and picked me up put me over his shoulder.

"Samantha I'm taking you to the hospital please do not die on me." I heard a voice that was all too familiar. I know that voice I've heard it a billion times who was that guy that nearly killed that awful man? He saved me I could've been dead. The voice the memories everything came back

**FLASH BACK OVER**

"Liam?"

~Liam P.O.V~

That doctor said that since me and her been through a lot that why she doesn't remember me now. I was still heartbroken at how she remembered Connor. I was leaving to the police station they said that I had helped them a lot. I walked in and went straight to the detective Holbrooks office.