Chapter 5

We woke up the next day around 7pm. We had breakfast and got straight onto the road as we wanted to just drive straight there without staying at the hotels... After the long drive we finally made back into Scotland and back to the school house! I got out my car and so did, Donte.
"That was a great trip. Thanks for allowing me to come" he said hugging me.
"Are you serious. I wouldn't of been able to get there without you. You were a star" I replied.
"That is what they call me, Donte the star" he said laughing. "I'll see you at school tomorrow?" He questioned.
"You can come in if you want? I bet, Maggie could give you some food we have been driving all day" I replied.
"Yeah go on then" he replied. He then grabbed my case out the boat and I locked my car and we both walked in.
"Your back" Maggie said. "Where was that phone call?" She questioned me.
"Sorry, I forgot" I replied.
"Next time you go away, remember" she replied.
"I will thank you" I began saying. "Is there any food for Donte? It's just that we've been driving all day and haven't ate?" I questioned her.
"Of course" she began saying. "I would of thought you would have better food them restaurants of yours" she replied.
"You know about that" I replied.
"Of course. I am your career" she replied.
"Well why don't you come one night. My treat everyone's welcome" I shouted.
"Really" she replied. "Isn't it really expensive" she replied.
"Well.. I do own it" I replied.
"That's very nice off you" she replied.
"It's the least I can do for the things you'll be doing for me for the next 2 years" I replied. She then gave us our tea and placed it on the table and we ate it all up. Donte then carried my case up to my room.
"So do you wanna lift tomorrow?" I questioned him.
"Hell yeah! I wanna go in that car" he replied.
"Ok.. Then" I replied.
"I should be going" he replied.
"Well thanks for the great weekend" I replied
"No! Thank you" he replied. I then hugged him and kissed him on he cheek and he then left. I then walked back downstairs and watched some tv with everyone and got to know all the other kids in the house and finally went up to bed..
---