Chapter 22

We both then walked out and got in my car and I drove to all the other guys house. I picked them up and then drove to the restaurant. I parked up outside and handed my keys to the guy to park my car and walked in. Everytime I visit the restaurants the staff are always too over nice, it's probably because there boss is there and could fire them. The guy then showed us to our seats.
"I've never been to this posh of a restaurant" Maggie said.
"Neither have I" Dynasty said. "And you own three of these" she then said.
"Yep" I replied. We then all ordered drinks. I then noticed, Miss Campbell and, Mr Clarkson walk in together. "What are they doing here?" I questioned.
"I invited them. Is that ok?" She questioned me.
"Yeah of course" I replied. The waiter then showed them to our table and they came walking over and sat down.
"I never thought this was the place you owned" Mr Clarkson said looking around.
"It's gorgeous here" Miss Campbell.
"Thanks, miss. Thanks, sir" I replied.
"Call me Kim when not in school" Kim replied.
"Yeah and call me Tom" Tom replied. We shortly then ordered food and more drinks and ate.
"Can I say something" I said. "Ok. So today I brought my own house. It's crazy yeah. I'm actually really happy with amazing friends and now with a baby on the way. All of you guys have been amazing" I said.
"Aw. Thanks" they all said.
"Me and Donte wanted to ask you something Maggie" I replied. She then looked at me confused.
"Ok.." She she replied.
"When the baby comes I wanted a christening. I know it's early, but I was christened and my parents want me to christen my child. So I was wondering if you would like to be godmother to the child?" I questioned.
"Are you serious?" She began saying. "I would love too" she replied and hugged us both.. We then finished off the evening with pudding. We ate. I then finally paid and we all walked out. I walked out and guy bumped into me.
"watch where your going bumping into a pregnant women" Donte said getting defensive. The guy then looked up.
"Jason?" I questioned.
"You know this fella?" Donte questioned.
"Yeah he's my ex" I replied. "Why aren't you in London?" I questioned me.
"Too find you, but guess you've actually moved on now your pregnant" he replied and walked off.
"Come on babe" Donte said and I walked over to him as I was looking back at Jason..