Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning cuddled up to the boys. Calum was practically on top of me, and I groaned at the uncomfortable pressure on my chest. I tried to shove him off, but to no avail.

I sighed, knowing what I must do. You see, most people would just wiggle out from under them, but me? I just flail until they wake up.

So I started flailing and wiggling all over the place, until finally Calum's eyes shot open.

"What the fuck Evie? You need to stop doing that," he grumbled, sliding off of me.

Finally, I could breathe again.

I just giggled and went upstairs to my room to do a few things.

I forgot to wash my makeup off last night, so mascara was all down my face, and due to the concealer that had clogged my pores, I had a few new pimples. Great.

Curse you acne prone skin.

I sighed and grabbed a slouchy grey sweatshirt and some leggings, sliding them on.

I ripped my hair out of the bun it was twisted into, which resulted in half of my hair getting stuck in the hair tie. Me being the impatient person I am, I just ripped out the elastic, causing a sizable chunk of my hair to be ripped out as well.

My hair hair dresser would yell at me for that later.

After that I went to the bathroom and quickly washed my face, and brushed my teeth.

I suddenly had the realization that I had school tomorrow. There was only a week or two left, but I still groaned at the thought of having to go. We had a four day weekend, and I did not want to go back.

The people at my school weren't exactly what you would call nice. And I decided not to associate myself with any of them, except my friend Brooklyn. She was pretty great, but we haven't been friends for a super long time so we don't hang out outside of school that much yet.

Trying to push the thought of going to hell tomorrow to the back of my mind, I went downstairs to get some breakfast.

And yes I'm getting breakfast after brushing my teeth. Go ahead, judge me.

When I went downstairs the boys were all lounging on the couch, looking groggy.

I walked past them, but not before ruffling Luke's hair. He hated when I did that, he was very particular about his hair.

He smacked my hand away before letting out a soft grumble. If you can't tell, the boys weren't what you would call morning people. They were always so grumpy and negative.

Which made it a perfect time to mess with them.

I grabbed my usual bowl of cereal and entered the living room, plopping down on an oversized armchair.

"You guys look overjoyed this morning," I enthused, taking in the boys' unimpressed expressions.

"Shut up Evie," Ashton hissed.

"Damn," I said with a laugh, "someone has their panties in a twist,"

"Well he does wear women's jeans," Calum said, immediately causing Ashton's face to turn red.

Not wanting to deal with another one of their fights, I tried to change the subject.

"So what should we do today?" I asked quickly.

Luke look relieved at the change of topic, probably also not wanting to deal with Calum and Ashton fighting.

"Well I was thinking that maybe you could have Dan over, so I could meet him," Ashton suggested.