Chapter Seven- '10 Questions'

~Ashley's POV~

A few minutes and a few kisses after me and Mason got in that small fight, I finally said what I wanted to say. I pulled away from the recent make-out session that we were having and I said, "Time for you to answer my questions!" In a cheery voice, I was also kind of out of breath, so it wasn't as cheery as I had hoped. Mason nodded and took a seat on the fuzzy blue bean bag chair next to mine.

"Let's play 10 Questions then, so I get to ask you 10 questions, then you get to ask me 10 questions." He said.

"I got it. You ask the questions first." I said getting comfortable in my bean bag chair. He nodded.

"What's your favorite color?" He asked.

"Green." I replied.

"Do you have any pets?"

"Yep. 4 dogs, 2 cats, 1 gerbil, and 2 horses."

"Wow...um..." He got a smirk on his face, "Are you still a virgin?" I blushed.

"I don't think you need to know that..."

"Oh, I will need to know that. Plus, you have to answer the question or, you have to kiss me for as long as I want."

I got up close to his face so my breath would be on his face, "Yes, Mason, I am still a virgin."

He swallowed and nodded his head. I moved back to my seat and I could see the bulge in his pants.

"Jesus Christ! Damn you Ashley...." He muttered.

"I heard that!" I said.

He cleared his throat, "Next question. Um... would you ever date a guy that is 3 years older than you?"

"Depends on how the guy acts."

"Explain...."

"Fine, but this is counting as your fifth question. Okay, so if the guy is a jerk off, then no I wouldn't date him, but if he was nice and sweet then, yeah, I guess I would give him a shot."

"Would you give me a shot?" He asked with big puppy dog eyes.

"Erm..... maybe.....I'll think about it." I smirked. He smirked too.

"Do you want to have kids one day?"

"Yeah of course, just not now. Maybe when I'm married and can trust that the guy won't leave me."

"I definitely can wait that long! I won't leave you when your pregnant, my baby mate." He smiled.

"Who said I was giving you a chance? I said maybe." I explained. His face dropped..

"Why won't you give me a chance?" He asked.

"Don't take it personally, Mason. It's just that, my ex-boyfriend was a total dick and when I didn't have sex with him, he got pissed and broke up with me. Then I found out that when he was still in the chess club, he had sex with Rynn and after that, he's been sleeping with all of the girls in school, but a few." I explained to him while shrugging.

"So your ex-boyfriend was the one who my ex-girlfriend cheated on me with?" He asked looking at me.

"Yeah, I- I guess. I'm over it though. It was last year." I said shrugging.

"Next question... what are your brothers names from oldest to youngest? Counting you somewhere in there."

"Okay, Alex, Mark, Max, Ryland, Ashton, me, Mikey. My turn!" He nodded and I started.

"M'kay. How could you tell that I was your mate?

"Your scent."

"I hope that's a good thing..."