Chapter Twenty- Three- 'No!'

'No!'

Ashley's POV:

I didn't know what to do and I was getting nervous. Mason still had me pushed up against the door and I was still trying to push him away.

"You're mine Ashley."

"I know mason. I know, but please, I don't want to do this. Not now. I'm too young, Mason. I don't want to remember this relationship as another Simon." I said with tears forming in my eyes.

The first one leaked and then I couldn't stop them. Mason finally came out of his trance and kissed all the tears off of my face. "I'm sorry Ashley. I- I- I-"

"I get it, mason. You don't need to explain it. Let's just meet the rest of the pack, okay?" I didn't realize that his hands we still under my shirt until now and a blush filled my cheeks.

He removed his hands quickly and turned away from me running his hands through his hair. "I can't keep doing this." he muttered.

"D-doing what?"

"Doing this." He gestured towards us. My eyes filled with tears and he kept explaining, "I'm going to end up hurting you. I always almost hurt you someway. Even when I first met you, I almost hurt you. I made you cry not even an hour after I met you!" he said raising his voice. He looked at me and sighed, "See what I mean?"

"So what are you trying to say?"i whispered.

"We need time." That's what I've been dreading to hear.

"Mason-"

"No, Ashley. Let me drive you home."

"It's fine." I whispered. I cleared my throat and stood a little taller, wiping my tears away, "Id rather walk."

I turned and walked out of the door and down the stairs. I walked toward the front door and out of it. Mason's window was right above the front door, I could hear him throwing stuff around and cursing. Then he suddenly stopped and I could tell that he was staring out the window.

I put his SnapBack on his car and then ran to my house.

----------

After I walked in the door, I checked to see if the coast was clear, then I high-tailed it to my room.

I locked the door behind me and screamed at the top of my lungs and burst out crying.

I threw myself on my bed and cried and screamed and cursed and punched my bed.

There was banging on my door, "Open the door!" I heard Alex scream.

"Get the fuck away!" I screamed back and I felt bad, but I didn't care right now.

I wanted, no needed, Mason right now.

"Ashley, honey what's wrong?"i heard my mom ask through the door.

I ignored her and buried myself deeper into my bed

Ryland's POV:

Ashley locked herself in her room and while everyone was trying to get her to come out, I snuck into my room.

I headed to my closet and walked to the far corner. I opened up the latch and up the latter.

Yes, I have a secret passageway to my little sisters room.

Shut up.

I finally got to her closet and opened it from the inside. I walked inside her room and her head snapped in my direction.

"How did you get in her Ryland? You know what, I don't care, just get. Out."

I didn't say anything, I just walked up to her bed and hugged her. she cried into my chest and clutched my shirt.

"What happened?" I asked quietly. I could hear everyone's breathing from the other side of the door.

"M-Mason said t-that he didn't want to h-hurt me anymore s-so he said we needed t-time."Everyone growled, but the top two that I heard the most were Alex's and dad's.

"I'm gonna kill him." I heard my dad mutter then I heard 2 loud people walking towards the front door.

"Shit." I muttered and pushed myself off the bed, still cradling my little sister in my arms. "Dad! Alex! Calm down."

I walked down to the front door to see everyone in the foyer. Ashley was shaking in my arms and she was whispering about how she didn't want him to leave her and that she loved him.

I have to admit, I was starting to like Mason and trust him, but now, hell to the no. But I can't let my dad or brothers kill him.

"Why don't we just call him and talk about it?"i reasoned.

"Don't hurt him." Ashley whispered. my dad held his arms out and I passed Ashley over to him.

"My baby girl. I'm sorry that you have to go through this. We have to hurt him though, it's our jobs. He shouldn't have hurt you."

"Daddy," she murmured, "Don't hurt him."

"Not even a little bit, bunny?"

"No. Don't touch one of his perfect hairs or I'll never forgive you." he sighed and then passed Ashley over to Alex.

It was about 10:50 and my dad grabbed his phone and dialed the alphas number.

"Hi Alpha Charlie. Can you ask Mason to come over so I can talk to him about something. Everything's not fine actually, he broke it off with my daughter. I thought they were too. Ok thank you."

"Well?"

"Mason will be over soon. Alex stay upstairs with Ashley until I call you down. Ash, honey, get changed into something more comfy."

Here it goes.