Chapter Nineteen- 'How Could You?- First Date!'

'How Could You? - First Date!'

Mason's POV-

We all hopped in the van and drove back to the park to get Ashley's car.

(If you sing that a certain way it sounds like the beginning of Party in the USA. -.- damn)

Me and Ashley got out and walked to her car. "So, about that date....?" I started. Smiling sheepishly I looked over at Ashley who was looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeahhh...? what about it?"

"How about tonight?" I opened her door for her and ran to the other side.

"You'd have to ask my brothers...."

"Already did." I smirked. She looked surprised and happy.

"Then, yes, I would love to go on a date with you, Mas." I was almost jumping in my car seat with excitement.

"Okay. 7 o'clock. ill pick you up."

"What should I wear?"

"Something...comfortable and if you fall, it won't hurt." I already knew where I was going to take her.

"Why would I get... hurt Mason?"

"I can't tell you..." She pouted and I looked over at her and man did she look adorable.

"Stop that." I said.

"What?" she asked still pouting.

"Pouting. If you keep it up, I'm gonna pull over and attack you with my lips." she didn't budge she just crossed her arms.

I pulled over and hopped in front of her seat and she shrieked a little. I smiled and climbed over and into her seat and she giggled a little and smiled at me.

I kissed her lips and started kissing down her neck and to her collarbone and she pulled my head back up and looked at me. "Okay, okay. I'll stop." she said and giggled.

I climbed over back to my side and started the car again and started driving back to Ashley's house.

I pulled up into the long driveway and got out and before Ashley could open the door, I opened it for her.

She smiled at me then pecked my lips and walked towards her house. Her brothers car was already there so we wouldn't be alone.

Sigh.

I mean, it's not like I wanted to take advantage if her because I would never do that to my sweet little innocent Ashley.

Never in a million years.

Anyway...

We walked in the front door and her house had the cozy homey feeling and the best part about it was that it had her scent everywhere. mixed with her brothers and mom and dad and a little bit of other people that probably were here.

She walked towards the kitchen and walked straight to the fridge. She took out the strawberries. I raised my eyebrows at her. "What?" she asked.

"Strawberries?" I asked her.

"They're my weakness." she stated shrugging. I nodded.

'Good to know...'

I thought to myself. I walked over and stole a strawberry that she was about to put in her mouth and put it in mine. I took a bite and smiled at her.

She held her hand the same way when she had the strawberry in her hand and her eyes wide and her mouth handing open. "You. Did not. Just steal my strawberry." I heard pounding feet and her brothers screaming at Ashley to calm down.