Chapter 44- 'Forgetting'

'Forgetting'

*Two Months Later*

Mason's POV:

Opening my eyes, I smiled at the beautiful sight I woke up to see. Even in the darkness of the early morning, her beauty shined bright like the sun. Beautiful brown hair cascaded over the pillow and full, pink lips pouted as I gently pushed hair behind her ears. I pulled her closer by the waist and kissed her temple. A small smile grew on her face as I pulled away and laid back down to admire the work of Lia and Liam Jefferson, stroking her soft cheek.

Slowly, the beautiful girl fluttered her eyes open, only to reveal beautiful blue eyes. I got lost as I stared into the beautiful orbs of blue, I could look into them all day if I could. She smiled and I leaned in and kissed her lips gently. She moved impossibly closer to me and put her small, tan hand on my shoulder. I moved my hand from her cheek to her waist and glided my thumb across the exposed skin above her hip.

As she moved her hand from my shoulder to my cheek, I swiped my tongue slowly across her bottom lip. She opened her mouth and our tongues danced together perfectly.

I loved this girl. I really did- with all my being, I loved her.

I slowly got up and held myself above her. "I love you." I whispered after I pulled away from her lips.

"I love you." She whispered back smiling up at me.

"Yeah, yeah we all love each other, now get up lovebirds we have school." Xavier barged into my room and then walked out.

"God damn! I need to put a lock on the door." I swore and I looked back down at Ashley who laughed lightly at me. I leaned down and pecked her lips before kissing her passionately.

"No! Stop it! Stop it right now! We have school!" Xavier said from down the hall. We laughed and Ash pulled away.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you." She smiled.

Reluctantly I got off of her, immediately regretting it as she got off the bed and I became cold. She walked over to the closet, which now had some of her clothes in it for when we had sleepovers, and walked into it to get clothes and get changed. I sighed and laid back on my bed, waiting for my girl to come out.

Ashley's POV:

As I walked into the closet, I smiled at the mix of clothes in it. Mine and Mason's. "Mas?" I yelled even though I knew he could hear me from the bedroom.

"What's up, Princess?" he came in with a smile on his face wrapping his arm around my waist.

"How cold is it outside?" He laughed and checked his phone.

"59 is the high. Little girl, you better wear boots and a snowsuit."

"Yes sir." I laughed pushing him out of the closet after giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Tease!" I heard him yell from the other side of the door.

I laughed and quickly grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and my white long sleeved soccer shirt. It had my number on the back and Varsity Soccer on the sleeves. I slipped on my tan uggs and walked out of the closet and straight into a chest. "Well hello there." I laughed rubbing my forehead.

"Morning, Princess." he said with a suspicious glint in his eyes.

I glared at him before mumbling, "What did you do?"

"Nothing." He said and pecked my cheek, "I love you."

I looked at him and he put his hands behind his back. I held my hand out and he just looked at it before backing into the closet.

My eyes scanned the room for something that could be out of place or missing. I found nothing. I turned back toward the door and banged on it. "Mason! Mason open the door! What did you do?!"

"Nothing!" He sang and laughed. Shortly after he opened the door and walked out only to see my arms crossed over my chest and me pouting on his bed. "Baby, don't be upset!" He said as he kneeled in front of me.

"Why don't you tell me anything? Is it because I'm ugly?"

"No I-"

"Then what is it then? Why don't you love me?" I cried.

"Ashley! I do love you, more than anything. You're the most beautiful person in the world, never doubt that and look look look, I was hiding your phone! I have it right here, see?" He said quickly handing me my phone. "I love you."

I smiled evilly at him, "I love you too." I grabbed my phone out of his hand and skipped to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"That wasn't very nice!" Mason yelled as I walked into the bathroom.

"I love you!" I yelled back at him laughing. I picked up my toothbrush from the holder thing and began to brush my teeth humming 'Yours Truly' by Paradise Fears. I smiled as arms snaked around my waist as Mason buried his face in my neck, breathing in my scent.

"I hope I never forget this..." He mumbled as I spit the remaining toothpaste into the sink.

"Me spitting into the sink? Whatever floats your boat babe." I laughed.

He chuckled and kissed my cheek saying, "No, being here...holding you. I want to alway remember this. Being with you, being young and dumb, feeling like with you, anything is possible."

I wiped my mouth on the towel next to me and turned around to face Mason. I looked deep into his eyes and I saw so many emotions. Love, lust, care, happiness, and a bunch of others mixed in. "I hope I never forget this either." He leaned down and kissed me, the same fireworks blasting around us as our lips moved in sync.

I really hope I don't forget this.

-------

(A/N)

Hey everybody! Sorry for the wait.. thank you for the ones who have stuck with this book even though there isn't a lot of updates I'm really sorry. I love you guys!

xJennax ❤️