Chapter Seventeen, 'She Has a Boyfriend, Ya Know.'

'She Has a Boyfriend, You Know.'

😘Mason's POV😜

It was 2:00 right now and Ashley told me she was s hungry so I ran out and got her food.

I came back at around 2:10 and walked quickly to Ashley's room. I saw Ashley laying there on the bed watching the TV. I quietly walked in and set the food down on the table.

I leaned over and kissed Ashley's forehead and she smiled at me.

"Whatcha watchin'?" I asked her.

"Spongebob!" She said excitedly.

I laughed and laid on the bed next to her. Her phone lit up.

"Can you get that pleeeaaasse? I don't wanna miss Spongebob."

"Sure babe." I kissed her forehead.

I hit the 'answer' button and before I could say anything, I heard Rynn's voice.

"Ashley! Look, I told you about a million times now that Mason will dump you, but I honestly think that he will do it sooner than I had originally thought. Oh and if you tell him about the texts and calls, you will be sorry you were ever born. Are you even listening? ANSWER ME BITCH!"

"I would appreciate it if you stopped calling my girlfriend, Rynn. And if you so much as lay a finger on her, you will die. I mean it. My dad is the alpha and I will be the alpha in a couple of months so watch your back." With that I hung up.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I whisper looking at Ashley.

"I didn't want you to worry and get mad."

"Ash, you can tell me anything." She nodded and I put my head on her lap and put her hands on my head telling her that I want her to play with my hair. She sighed and started playing with it.

I smiled and drifted off to sleep.

•AN HOUR AND A HALF LATER•

"Maaasssooonnn! Mason! MASON! Come on wake up! Fine then. Ill go without you." I heard Ashley say.

I wrapped my arms around her as she tried to get up. It's automatic.

Haha.

"No!" I said really fast.

"Then get your lazy ass up."

I was about to reply when I heard the door open. "Um. Ashley?" The doctor person said.

"That's me." She said. I got up and so did Ashely. "Where's Dan?"

"He had some family problems. I'm Tyler, but you can call me anytime." He winked. I walked a little bit so that I was in front of Ashley.

"She has a boyfriend you know." I growled.

"Oh really? Well uh, I don't see him anywhere. A pretty girl like her should have a guy with her at all times."

"She's 14! And do you know who I am?" I could smell that he was a wolf so I could tell him.

"You're a wolf. A powerful one. I can smell it. I don't care. And I know that she is your mate, but I still don't care. Im from the 'Moonlight' pack. I'm the beta. I'm pretty sure you are too." I snickered.

"You got it all wrong buddy. I am the future alpha of the 'Midnight' pack and Ashley is the future Luna, this is my land, technically. Well, this portion of the hospital is anyway. So right now, you're a rouge. I wouldn't be talking." He snickered.

"Well, the portion of the hospital that Ashley needs to go in is my packs land so you shouldn't be talking."

I growled and started shaking. Ashley turned around and put her hands on my chest. I looked down at her. "Mason, shh calm down. It's okay. Just ignore him." Ashley said. I nodded and pecked her lips. She smiled up at me. I smiled back.